Reviews for Reborn in the Elemental Nations
Matt chapter 7 . 3/5/2023
Really enjoy both your stories. Hope you continue writing.
oakleaf89 chapter 7 . 4/21/2022
This story has such great potential, please continue
BlackBookmark chapter 7 . 3/4/2022
Do you think Taiyo can tell when someone is going to the bathroom?
BlackBookmark chapter 6 . 3/4/2022
Taiyo is gonna be GIGA CHAD!
BlackBookmark chapter 5 . 3/4/2022
Keep up the good work!
BlackBookmark chapter 4 . 3/4/2022
Other people, please read this story! It's really good!
BlackBookmark chapter 3 . 3/4/2022
I will keep posting reviews for each chapter to try and help get this story attention. It's really great!
BlackBookmark chapter 2 . 3/4/2022
Ouch. Grandparents fighting. For good reason really, but still ouch.
BlackBookmark chapter 1 . 3/4/2022
Ok. Great start. Really sad about the dad, but keep up the story please!
Read Falcon chapter 7 . 2/10/2022
While it hurts that this story means that we will be seeing less Fawley, this story has alot of potential. You have a talent for World building that gives your OCs so much life. Keep up the good work.
GoMagikarp chapter 1 . 1/23/2022
Huh, didn't know you had a new fic out. Honestly... a bit surprised it's as clunky as it is. None of the polish I've come to expect from Rebirth. Like, to give an example, you use the word conceal 7 times in 13 sentences, which just comes off as stilted and awkward. Really the entire chapter was a bit of a mess and I probably wouldn't continue if I was coming into the story blind.
L chapter 7 . 1/11/2022
Hmm. Interesting. I'll follow this story to see where it goes.
SleeperHold27 chapter 7 . 1/10/2022
I’m really enjoying this and hope you keep at this story! Thanks for the chapter.
Doctor Doofenshmirtz chapter 5 . 1/10/2022
Actually, Karin "awakened" the chains during the forth ninja world war, so it can still be a kekkei genkai even in canon, so who knows what it is. There are many things that were never fully flashed out after all.

But you go with whatever you want it to be, there are hundreds of fics with Naruto having them from birth on here, and I don't see anyone complaining over them.
Doctor Doofenshmirtz chapter 7 . 1/10/2022
Another amazing chapter. I honestly have nothing to say other then: keep it up!