Reviews for Knight in Shining Armour
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
Excellent story!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
Way to go Nick! The Knight in Shining Armor has even got a steed!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
Nice going Nick! I really should have watched this show. I had planned to. Great story!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
These people have no concept of Security! The kids need to tell the police what is going on so they can pick up their parents. Sorry. I have a bad tendency to get involved in the stories. When a maniac has demonstrated an ability to get into the hospital at all times you don't keep your back turned when someone walks into the room. This is an excellent story! :)
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
Finally! Folks are waking up! lol Good story but a bit more attention to real life situations needs to be paid. I do like this story though.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Why aren't these people calling the Police? This was a Hit and Run that is Class A Felony! After him being assaulted by that guy they would be looking for him to question him also they need to notify Security. Henry should never have made it pass the desk again.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
I really don't know what the others are having such a conniption fit about! Actually, yes I do. They are afraid of being sued if this is their parents. If it was the police would have also arrived usually with them but at least soon after them. It is the abusiveness of the situation that bothers me. Some anger might be expected at first but it should go away rapidly. The fact that Sarah doesn't acknowledge them should be raising big red flags.

Excellent chapter! Well written! Absorbing and dramatic!

Boo Boo Alert!

I'm helping a young lady fell comfortable during the stay she has here. It probably was supposed to be "feel comfortable"
Deana chapter 8 . 7/4/2003
How SWEET! I'm grinning from ear to ear! :D Awesome! I'm so glad that Sarah and Patrick finally have someone! :) I'll be their mother if Nick would marry me! (A 25 year old mother with a 17 year old son? Okay...LOLOL) Write a new story SOON! ;)
Deana chapter 7 . 7/3/2003
Oh wow! I didn't expect that! How cool! I wish Nick would adopt ME, lolol! ;)
Deana chapter 6 . 7/2/2003
OH MY GOSH! Did Nick get shot? Wow! I can't wait for chap 7! :) :) :) :) :)
Deana chapter 5 . 7/1/2003
Oh wow...thank God the guy didn't get the chance to inject Nick with that drug! Wow, the guy came back! I can't wait for chap 6! :)
Deana chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
OH WOW! The guy is trying to kill Nick again! *GASP* I'm glad Patrick woke up! :) ACK! I just realized! I have to wait til Tuesday to see chap 5? ARGH!
Deana chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
Wow, poor Nick! All those injuries, and now his tonsils? ACK! I can't wait for chap 4! :)
ShastenRothetoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
good start write more please
Deana chapter 2 . 6/27/2003
Oh my gosh! First he gets punched in the face, and then hit by a car! WOW! I can't wait to see chap 3! ;)