Reviews for Riddle of the Thinking Cap
werd me chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I really would like to see the hat get fed up with the distrust and come up with a plan where they dissolve all the houses and instead just shout out what traits they see and think should be cultivated while also letting everyone know about them being in the hat.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I never thought of the sorting hat once! Of all the flaming things I forgot. No!
fffan1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
great! I absolutely LOVE your sorting hat series
Mierke chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Heh, I love the introduction of this part of the Thinking Cap series!

Poor Salazar :(
pleasingXapparel chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I loved this. Really well written!
Aria657 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This one again was a bit more serious, but I still loved it. I think you have been doing an amazing job, so yeah. This was was really good though, even though it was more serious, I still loved it. So, I hope you still check your email and get this review.
IAmAPencilBird chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Very funny.I have an idea: Next Gen. Thats all i'm saying.
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
... haha.. xD I would like see them drop something on Tom's head. XD
DragonMage2114 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was hilarious. Keep up the amazing work!
sar92 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Love the Thinking Cap sequels, please continue with it. Sorting the next generation & Teddy
chst chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Great!
LarsG chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Me likes :)

I've been reading the first three of your thinking cap stories, they are fun, I can't stop smiling.

Seriously hope you are having a good time.

/Lars
qwertzuiop4 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I think your stories are hilarious, but what I like most is the fact that you show how fanatics use ancient traditions and twist them until they turn out to be the complete opposite of their original meaning (sorry for my English, but I am really tired).
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ha! Hilarious and somber all together, AWESOMENES!
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I love your portrayal of Salazar. The Slytherins never get enough credit, and it's really nice to see a fic in which they all are respected equally. GO YOU!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »