Reviews for Too Young
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions", and Hiko can't keep Kenshin off that road. Great little story.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Love it! -
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Interesting work, nice job.

Thanks,

Ruto Kuntai
Keniichi chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
A bit like your "tales of Kenji" which is very good(both!)!
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Kenshin seems a lot like young Kenji in this story. A good parallel with your Tales of Kenji. Dad understands all too well, Kenji.
gure chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I really liked this. It's not often we get to see Hiko acting as a father figure. Even if this isn't the happiest of occasions. You can really sense his frustration. My favorite part of this, though, is when Hiko pulls up Kenshin's blanket. Aw.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
what every parent feels and think, well, maybe not about all the killing and the kicking and the blood.

]

ginny
morganbriefs chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I liked this POV, it's good. Not like the others that sound more like what the author wants Hiko Seijuro to think instead of how and what HS would really think... get me? Anyhoo, adding you and your story to my faves! :)
sueb262 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
It must have been unbearable for Hiko to find something he couldn't control, especially something that he had created himself!
Kokiri chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I have to say it: Aw. That last line was definitely "aw" worthy.

I like I like very much. A wonderful fic, and very well written. And I absolutely loved this:

"It was probably karma coming back from all the hell I gave my master."

I had this sudden image of a little Hiko crossing his arms and looking stubbornly up at his master...who is wearing a "Sigh. Why me?" expression.

Great job
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Wow, this was good. Amazing look into Hiko's thoughts and feelings as he realizes Kenshin is determined to go out into the world and make his own mistakes. Some teens just have to find things out the hard way. Hiko's irritation is comeletely understandable, as was his desire to boot Kenshin in the rear - but then he tucks the kid in with such tenderness. You managed to capture a parent's love even when the kid is driving them to distraction. Excellent job!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I really like your writing style. You have several little vignettes that capture the spirit of the characters and their internal dialog very well. I thought this was touching.
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Wow. I loved it. Left me speechless. I don't know what else to say besides: I love it.
Ridicully L chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Wow this is so poetic! Hiko's narrative is so himself, yet reveals more of his softer side than the manga. I especially like "give him a good boot in the rear", that's just his style!
rocketto koneko too lazy to sign in. x-X chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
MMkay, I have limited experience with RK fanfiction in general.. being that this is one of the first ones I've ever read, and really the first that isn't a parody. (The one I tried to read before this was so awful I couldn't finish it). You aren't a bad writer. I don't know the characters too well either, but this was short, to the point, and oddly realistic. Good job. :D