Reviews for Ego Sum
roguelebeau chapter 41 . 5/28/2005
Um, how can I tactfully say this? WOW, this story rocks! I love your style. Please, do it again!
mela chapter 41 . 5/22/2004
wow... great story! i love it! fantastic! please update.
jadedbeauty chapter 32 . 1/4/2004
Oh man this story kicks major ass I love it keep writing! I think it's so cool that Leech lends a hand and everything. If you ever have a free minute would you mind reviewing some of my stuff I always need a review. But I can't wait to read more but unfortunately I have to finish reading tomorrow since it is so late.
Andi chapter 41 . 7/29/2003
Great fic, very well written! I like it a lot. Please update soon!
Lady Destiny chapter 41 . 7/26/2003
Hey, I can't believe I missed this incredible story! You should definitely update soon, I can't wait to see how the whole story wraps up! -
vespie chapter 41 . 7/24/2003
oh... What a yummy little story. Well, it's not little. And it's more than yummy - it's delicious! Very, very nice!

Just one little thingy - Please help Rogue get control of her powers. Of course, I would understand completely and totally if you didn't... It makes such good drama... But if you can find it in your wonderfully big heart(s) (There are two of you, right?) to honor my request... I'd be very grateful!

I absolutely adore your story, so update soon, please!
yagirl-123 chapter 41 . 7/23/2003
Very good chapter so come on update soon i can't wait 4 ur updates so yah UPDATE! hehehehe lol

boo bye

P.S. ROMYNESS 4EVA
yikers chapter 41 . 7/20/2003
GREAT STORY. I LOVE IT! YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER. I THINK THIS IS SUCK AN AWESOME STORY. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. DONT FORGET ABOUT YOUR FANS. :) GOOD JOB SO FAR THOUGH
ishandahalf chapter 41 . 7/14/2003
huh. why do i have a feeling that badness will ensue?
ishandahalf chapter 39 . 7/14/2003
HOLY ADORABLE, BATMAN! damn, that was just SO cute!
leidiavolo chapter 41 . 7/14/2003
lol! I love the bathing suit bit. Update soon!
ishandahalf chapter 38 . 7/13/2003
yay. good stuff indeed. ;-)
andreapotter chapter 34 . 7/12/2003
Love this story. I'm hhoked and can't wait to see what happens next!
ishandahalf chapter 34 . 7/12/2003
woah! holy drama, batman! that was cool. keep it coming!
yagirl-123 chapter 34 . 7/12/2003
So good as always so update again soon wit lots of romy fluff hehehe lol okay but yah update soon

boo bye