Reviews for Adapting to Destiny (Destiny Saga Book One)
harcre chapter 6 . 8/4
The double update was a nice surprise, is that something that can be expected more than once?
Looking forward how the story progresses from this point on
Alasiir The Ranger chapter 6 . 7/17
I demand an immediate update to this intriguingly amazing story my talented author!
Bbertie3 chapter 6 . 7/14
just read this all today and want to thank you for writing a good male mc twilight fic. I cannot wait for more
AchilliesM chapter 6 . 7/12
Glad to see another update. Looking forward to the twin's first day of school and meeting more of the Cullens
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 3 . 7/9
oh my
never forget
indeed
so... fitting
isn't it?
dragonfighter11 chapter 6 . 7/5
I like the story, Twilight stories that are SI and not slash are basically non existent. Can't really see why he bothered with the traps though, they won't do anything to stop a vampire. His gift also probably isn't strong enough to fight one off, cause he's still a squishy human~ Am looking forward to more though, is this a SI/Alice pairing? It seems that way from what I've saw, if so I approve~ She's probably the best character in the series imo.
Ironkombat736 chapter 1 . 7/2
Hope you keep doing this story there’s not enough male SI stories that aren’t m/m.
That was horrible. Never tell people that you are a reincarnate. I never works in fics and it completely brought this chapter down.
Red's Melancholy chapter 4 . 6/28
I'm curious as to how many others are gonna drop this now and in the future when they see your idiotic MC spills the beans. Authors who do this to their stories always completely blow me away with that shit. This sucks cause I was really looking forward to a good story.
Joe Lawyer chapter 6 . 6/27
There is a glaring omission here that is making me very puzzled. At no point in this story has David wondered and counted on being under the same mental shield as his sister. It's kind of a big deal. If he doesn't have that shield then Edward is going to hear all his thoughts. I know in canon Charlie was muffled, but seriously, not a single word in chapter where he thinks about this issue or counts on it being there once the Cullens arrive.

You're acknowledging that David is making some waves here and that's effecting events, but at some point the Cullens would say there is too much going on here that we don't understand so we're going to bug out of Forks for the next 50-100 years. Be careful of that.

I also want to see more of his financial planning.
DictatorPerpetuo chapter 6 . 6/27
I have to ask why you’re even sticking with the Bella Edward pairing? Edward is like a mega mega mega creep in the books, and not much better in the movies. Like really… you’d think a person would want to protect their sister from the creep, not seemingly imply they’re ok with it as long as he doesn’t BREAK INTO HER FUCKING ROOM. Just like… Please consider NOT having Bella and Edward end up together. Please. I’m begging you.
RonaldM40196867 chapter 6 . 6/27
Preparation matters.
Siblings Grimm chapter 6 . 6/26
Ha, i love David’s prep. Even knowing it would be worth next to nothing in the face of a determined sparkely one, I admire his effort. I like that he still reacts like his physical age, even though mentally he is much older.

Clearly Alice is trying to get on top of the situation right away and is maneuvering things to her advantage. I wouldn’t be surprised if she set up the run in with Edward/Bella just so that she could be there to act as deterrent just in case. More of a controlled situation/environment as it were.

Keep up the good work, I know that writing takes a lot of time and effort. I hope we will be seeing more of your writing very soon.

Best of luck
Demigod Patronus chapter 5 . 6/26
Nice to see you back at it!

The song was a nice touch lol. Guess who's back again indeed. On the other hand, guess we are tangling with the emo stalker way sooner than scheduled. Can't wait for him to cop a shotgun shell to the face when he tries to enter from the window lol
Lustful-Angel96 chapter 5 . 6/25
Great chapter hope to see more of his abilities