Reviews for Slayers CSI I Welcome Wagon
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
The Council reformed under the Scoobies in Las Vegas? Neat!
mcgurrin chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I like it.
APS chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Hexe chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Love your CSI/Buffy crossovers. Think I've mentioned it before. Sorry I havn't reviewed all of them, when people have finished things, I forget that reviews are still appreciated. Anyway, nice spin on the post S7. I've noticed most, including mine, involve some sort of new Watchers council. It being in Vegas is difinitely unusual, but really fits because of the previous stories. Otherwise, it wouldn't. So, I'm off to read the sequel.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Phwoar. Good stuff. Short and sweet and believeable.
kiten234 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
good keep going!

Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Given your previous crossovers, it makes perfect sense to base the new Watches in Vegas, even if they do have to stick to legal procedures. 'Bout time in my opinion, given the rather murky orientation of the prior Council. And as for the more independent of their allies ... I liked the "in places where they aren't working so closely with the cops that can be very useful" bit. Hee.

Nice new choices of occupation for Wood, Xander, &etc. Like that being a vamp is legal in NV. Love that they've even got a tracking system for them. Felt sorry for the Harmony-turned vamp, but it was a nice touch that he'd been a killer before turning, not (as far as Vegas was concerned) afterward, and was taken down for *that* and not his vamp-ness.

I'll be looking forward to more glimpses into the future of the rest of the gang(s).
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Cute. But I'm thinking that Buffy and Faith would have a lot of trouble dealing with the rules. They've been Slayers long enough to want to go their own way. The new one's, they could be trained to fit the system. I also have to say, not sure how sympathic I am to the vamp. Harmony as your Sire, ick. But serial killer, may have been just desserts.

Send more soon.

Darklight chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
nice one.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Not a bad little story. But I can see the need for a set up like this in Las Vegas. With so many people coming in and out, having a squad that can keep an eye out for both Vampires and Terrorists is a good idea. Keep up the good work!
Delemehr Meyer chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
every bit as good as those previous. i like the full-scale cooperation between the Slayers and the police, and i like your Kennedy - this looks like someplace she might well go.