Reviews for Arun of Midnight
Alia chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
thats nice, her unerstanding of the vampires helps...I'm gald to see trainers die, it shall be pleasant.
Alia chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
she sounds kewl, powerful, and aggressive, I like her! anyway update soon, we wanna see what Thais can do.
Ahar chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
I'm back to randomly reading fanfiction when I get bored; this one caught my eye... not much to it yet, but it will be interesting to see where it goes. May I complain you just killed off two of my favorite characters? Well, at least one; I'm not sure Jeshickah ranked that high...

Anyway, looking forward to seeing where you go, though I probably won't be able to read again until September...

yours

ahar
ShadowBlaze chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Thais has some common sense going on! i like the analogy of the killing the lion b/c it killed the deer and killing a vampire b/c it kills humans...i like the last sentence; it's cool! anywho, corrections: there should be a comma after "sight" in "...sworn to kil every leech in sight, you are very mistaken..." and i think this is how u spell "Jeshickah" (u said "jeshika" or something like that) the sentence "...I hated Jeshika for her ways breaking her slaves..." doesn't make sense; maybe if u added "of" ("...for her ways OF breaking slaves...") it'd make sense... and that's it! one last question: is thais a girl or guy? sounds like a girl, but idk...well, good chappie...er...short prologue...lol...post some more soon! can't wait to hear about Thais's attempts to kill people...er...vampires! oh, w/e, just update!

~*ShadowBlaze*~
moonlitdemon chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Very nice. Hahaha. DIE JAGUAR DIE! Hahaha. For future reference, it is spelled Jeshickah. Sorry, just noticed the spelling. Well, can't wait to hear more.

Megan