Reviews for Not Human
Infinite Devil Machine chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I know I've read this story before, probably years ago. And I still love it! I love darker takes on Vash's circumstances, and the incredible struggle he goes through every day in an effort to fit in. I know it's been almost ten years since this story was posted, but would you at all consider continuing it? It stands alone beautifully as a simple analysis of Vash's behavior and Meryl's feelings about it, but I'd love to see her actually confront him about it. Perhaps she'd care enough about him to attempt to open his eyes to the problem?

Continuation or not; great story!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
this looks absolutly fasanating, please update this
Beboots chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Oh! I love fics emphasizing Vash's plant-ness. :D

Don't worry; I didn't think it was that OOC - I rather think it's cool, as well, that Meryl would eventually figure it out without being told.

One of my favorite moments was her observations on the broken glass incident; it seems just right that Vash would deliberately drop a glass "accidentally" to seem more human. :) Very, very nice.

I actually can't think of any constructive critisism like I normally would; this fic is just awesome enough already. _ So... rock on, keep up the good work!
The Divine Clarinet chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
This was beautiful. If you do plan to make another update, I eagerly await it! D Can't wait to see more. :3
Kawaii Youko chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Actually, I think you've captured Meryl's persona very well in several of the lines. It's rather good. - Very nice. I hope you write more soon.
teardrops2m chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I love this. You should write more. Maybe you could have Meryl try and help Vash find himself or something. I dont know but I think it would be really cool if you wrote more on this. Vash & Meryl are so cool!
Fault chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Another interesting take on what the 60 billion double dollar man is really like. If you do get any more ideas like this, do share them with us.

And I did enjoy the style it was written in. Though I didn't recognise it as Tolkeinian.
Merlose chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
I thought that was a very thought-provoking analysis of Vash. I also like that you wrote it from Meryl's perspective. I think writing it from her view made it more interesting and comfortable to read since it was the observations of a familiar character.

Your fic really made me feel for Vash. It's kind of creepy to think of him in such a way, yet it makes his character seem all the more tragic.

Very nice job. I hope you write more trigun fiction in the future.
nny777slavelabor chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
verry good, i hope their is more -