Reviews for One Last Good Hand
OjoOtaku chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
XP I very much enjoyed this.-

- O.O
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
ok
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Spiraea Kozak chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
bleah! buncha horny hormone pumped teens! its just something we'd love to do but cant eh?
and i cant belief they are actually playing strip poker... its wierd cuz in this case, when either one loses, both win... right?
Hawaiian Potagee chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
THE STORY IS SO OOC, ASH WOULD NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER ENJOY LOSING, (finally reads last couple sentances)OH, there doing that, hm, i guess he wouldnt mind losing. ALOHA 8 ).
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
We'll take your word for it. Heh. I'd like to see her try that with Yami Yugi...
Arrow chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
LOL! Ash is such a dork. "his new favourite pastime" XD! *rflmao* Poor Ash, I think boys just are bad a strip poker... surprized he took off the hat. ; :O Misty is so mean! Leave his love handles alone! Wow this was you should do more challenge fics! Loved it and am smiling and slowly backing away to leave them two alone...
1432 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Heheh, that was very cute ;) I loved the line about Ash always being in the mood, lol. All of your stories are very funny and this one was no different. Good job )
Susie chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
I like it. I don't care if it was a challege, I thought it was really well written and, for some reason, I found it funny too! So, yeah, that's it ;p

Bye

Susie
Trish chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Hee! Challenge fic but still great nevertheless!Well done, as I could see Misty doing that.
Kaz chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
FILTH.

; tis filth and I'm in a uteral writing block. rargh.

Whee!