Reviews for The Good New Days
lovemya2000 chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
James Hasn't Done Anything So Far Worthy Of Lilys Love
lovemya2000 chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Sirius Deserved More Than In Canon He Didn't Express Remorse In Nearly Getting Snape Killed
lovemya2000 chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Even In Ootp Arabella Figg Is Described As An Old 'd Be Way Too Old To Be In Lilys She Was A Squib So She Wouldn't Be At Story Nonetheless
lovemya2000 chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
James Deserved Really Was A Bully
Irfhanaz chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
OMG... I was crying at the start of the last chapter to the end of this one. You are an amazing writer. This story really touched my heart.
yttrwr chapter 20 . 7/22/2011
i think snape's dad was a muggle

your last line is wrong
TwiTragic13 chapter 26 . 10/13/2010
CRYING!

TEARS STREAMING DOWN FACE!

TwiTragic13

xoxo
what the fuck chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
hmm

you do realise that your spell names suck, right? copied sectumsempra a lot, did you? shieldusempra, what the fuck is that? and the stunning spell is stupefy, not pangaramous. anyway... be a bit more correct when using pre-existing spells - and in future, if you want to invent a spell, simply use the latin word for the action you are trying to do - not using stupid names like shieldusempra.
Robin Donovan chapter 20 . 3/28/2008
Great story... a few errors... but great.

Now, I'm submitting a review for chapter 20 because I found a particular reference to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 7 here that was just beautiful. Although it was changed a bit, the conversation between Spike and James in the owlry was almost word for word Dawn's threat to Spike... I'm not sure if I am the first person to pick up on this or not... there were too many reviews to go through. Is that where you pulled it from?

Anyway, on to more pressing issues... like your time line...

First of all, I'm reviewing this after the release of Deathly Hallows, and as I was not smart enough to read the last update date on this story I will assume it was before and let the Snape thing go.

However, based on what information you clearly did know from what you wrote, you should know that Snape's Worst Memory was from 5th yeaer right after their last OWL, Sirius' nearly deadly trick was 6th year, and James and Lily didn't get together until seventh year. You were correct only on the James and Lily front. I'm sure someone has probably made this correction to you before... you have had over 600 reviews.

But I would like to congratulate you on your writing style. You write well enough that I would like to link you from my personal website. At some point in the future, I am hoping to personally play editor for many of the stories linked on my site so that I can have fully revised versions for people who visit. I will most likely send you another message with full details of what that entails when I get around to doing that so you can grant official permission, but all I'm asking for at the moment is permission to link. (Not that I really need it... all it is is a link to this site on , but I figured I'd just let you know.)

My website is web./familydonovan if you would like to see where your fiction will be posted. That part of the site is still under construction (as I am writing this anyway) so it may be a little messy when you visit.

Wonderful job!

~Robin Donovan
Janet Beavers chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
You really didn't read the books did you? The whomping willow incident was 6th year while the underpants issue was 5th year. Since you haven't bothered to read the books, I won't bother to read the rest of your story. Better luck next time!
Janet Beavers chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
James is not a seeker; he is a chaser. He was only a seeker in the movie. If you're going to write fan fiction, read the books!
Matoki chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
this isnt bad!
FuNnY cIdE chapter 26 . 3/31/2007
Lovely!

Just one thing about Peter though...

In the beginning I was so impressed because you didn't make Peter out to be some stupid boy who didn't actually like them...just idolized them. It was really good, and I love that James and Sirius defended him against Snape; it was so nice.

Then it change and I pretty much had to force myself to read anything with Peter in it. I highly doubt, with the impressions that J.K.R. gave us in OOTP of their characters, that they hung out with Peter out of pity. Considering what they did to Snape and what is implied they do to anyone else in particuliar it's highly unplausible that they wouldn't have actually liked Peter. He's not a complete idiot. It's my hugest pet peeve and conisdering you're done writing the fic I really shouldn't be saying anything at and yet I always do.
robin chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
great story...i am gonna keep on readin...
Lilygreeneyes chapter 12 . 9/24/2006