Reviews for Operation: Scare Sakura
Disemboweled Rabbit chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
OMG I LOVE IT! KAKASHI IS SO CUTE!
hEy-iTs-mE chapter 4 . 8/12/2003
uh... so it's continued on Forbidden Fruit hopefully
hEy-iTs-mE chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
hahah..i think sakura should go with..kakashi ;)
hEy-iTs-mE chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
ahahha..wrong thoughts... that's so funnie.. i lilke ur stories x]
hEy-iTs-mE chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
ahahahah..how sad for sakura ;)
chibisasuke chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
ahh i love it! YAY! keep it up! kakashi/sakura forever
KawaiiKenshin chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
I loved it! I loved it (and the sequel... I commented on it before this, but I wanted to let you know that I loved it) Go Sakura! (I'm now fond of SakuKaka although I still say SasuSaku allt he way!) Anyway, it was funny and had good romance in it... so I guess I should shut up now... See ya- .
Pirate Cap'n Spazz chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
DARNIT! Now I'm jealous of Sakura... Gr... Good fic otherwise, and this is saying a lot since I detest of romance stuffs a lot of times... I read it 'cuz there was humor in it too, so, yeah... **shrugs** But it was good! Now, to the sequal! _\
Pirate Cap'n Spazz chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Dude, that was sweet! That was genius! I luv these Sakura gets the crap scared outta her fics! XD BWA! Excuse, I have to go roll on the floor now! _\
Milai Sapphire chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
I completely agree with bass clef. And for reading my first Naruto fanfiction, the storyline wasn't bad, but I'm not too keen on KakaSaku fics. They're just not my thing. (May be attributed to the fact that i like Kakashi sensei...*blushes*) Good job though. Keep up the good job. I'll be looking forward to your other fanfics (NaruSaku, SakuSasu)..._
Naruke chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
NANI? IT'S OVER? That seriously sucks...
Teriyaki chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
I love SakuKaka fics! *Cries* Write another one. I hope your other fanfics do well like this one. So keep writing!
Zephyr Wind chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
O/k that was very creepy
Animegirl chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
Yay! Finally more Saku/Kaka fics! Yours was awesome!
izzy-chan chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
wow cool fic. i dont like kaka/saku though.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »