Reviews for Operation: Scare Sakura
Nyrgoalie chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
Well, your story is...interesting...but you should really figure it out for yourself what pairing you want. It's your story after all, and you should write it the way you want to.
AnimeLover chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
Hey! I love your fic. I hope it's SasuSaku! It would be funny if Sasuke got all jealous of Naruto and Kakashi.
Chelsey chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
Hehe what a great fic! You left us all in suspense. Personally, I think it should be SasuSaku. Sasuke doesn't seem to be noticing Sakura much so far. I don't think it should be Kakashi, because, like Sakura said, he is over 10 years older than her! Keep up the good work! Go SasuSaku!
Katsuhito Sage chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
Definitely Kakashi/sakura-will you continue now _ Id like to know why kakashi would kiss her too _;. ja.
Anime-Freak2k5 chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
Swet, keep going!
Kerrie-chan chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
LoL! good chappy.. well I say either make it a Kaka/Saku or Sasu/Saku.. i dont mind Naru/Saku but i like the other two better
RedF chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
I actually haven't found any KakaSaku anywhere... it would be cool!
Bass Clef chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
O_O Kaka-sensei? AGH that isnt right! SasuSaku is ok, but it seems too weird (i act alot like Sasuke thats why) so the only way to go IMO is NaruSaku. but who knows kakasaku fans could pop out of nowhere and attack!

cya next chapter. (if you havent noticed my vote is NaruSaku under all that clutter of a review)
gyhardin chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
I really enjoyed this fic. Please do continue...and it would really be nice if you make it into KakaSaku pairing _. I've seen only a few number of fics with this pairing and I find myself really liking them.
Kerrie-chan chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
lol i love Kakashi good chappy
yuki-san chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
Uh... could you please tell me what pairing this story is gonna be! At first I thought it was a Sakura/Kakishi, but then this chapter makes me think Sakura/Naruto. YOUR CONFUSING! MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY!

Anywayz, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

BUH-BYE .
radicalL chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Dude, I LIKE THIS! Clever, clever.
Kerrie-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
lmao that was awsome! i dont really see the sasuke/sakura but that was still great! good work )
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4