Reviews for All of Me
alizarinautumn chapter 9 . 2/12/2005
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UP DATE THIS ONE!
porridgebowl chapter 9 . 10/16/2003
:big starry eyes:: Shippou is cute!

Write more soon!
Jade Katana chapter 8 . 9/23/2003
DING! DING! DING! WE HAVE A WINNER, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
moon maiden of time chapter 8 . 8/23/2003
when are the two bakas gonna find everything out and its a very good story
Friend of Shippou chapter 8 . 8/22/2003
ohh, you did update! I am so happy! ::sniffles:: Yes that was really cute! I loved it1 I can't wait for the next chappie!
Zonza chapter 7 . 8/10/2003
I really like your fic a lot! I can't wait to read more! This is a very good Idea that you came up with *looks on in awe* I could never come up with anything this good

_

Ja Ne

~Zonza
Tsui-Ling chapter 7 . 7/28/2003
Come on why do I have to wait for Chapters like everyone else. Okay no more complaining. Great story. Sorry but I'll start chanting: I want chapters I want chapters. I am impatince!
Friend of Shippou chapter 7 . 7/27/2003
very cute chappie! too short though! I love this story and i hope you update soon! yeah the story of mine you read is Last Resort. Thank you btw for all the support for that story!
lindsey chapter 6 . 7/26/2003
In chapter six that movie Princess Mononoke(ibelieve that's how you say it)I luv that movie so much!_ the first time I saw it was when I was in 2nd grade and still think it's one of the best movies I've ever seen!_ Oh and by the way awsome story!_ See ya later!_

-Linz
Patterson1219 chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
. ah, good! _ very nice, explanation n all. can't wait at all for the next chappie! wutz gonna happen? ye haw, doodle ding... . i'm hyper, so I'll leave ya be, lol, ttyl! ~Ali
vampireluv chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD

do more peas
Friend of Shippou chapter 6 . 7/14/2003
wah! that chapter was short! good though! I really liked how you made them come face to face like that. update soon!
The Unnamed Demon chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
Going good so far, I want more so update soon please
Friend of Shippou chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
ohh, it's so short! but thank you so much for updateding even this little bit! that was a really considerate thing to do! well update asap when you get back! have fun at your aunts!
heart of a fairy chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
hello! i really like your story and can't wait to read more of it. i like how both of the inuyashas seem to be feelinng half of themselves missing.