Reviews for The Rose
Don't mess with maniacs chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Im sad now. I knew what was going to happen but I couldnt stop reading! Hkgkfkhfkdjeb! Nooooojohnnycantbedead? HowcouldDevidothat?
Moonchild chapter 6 . 11/21/2003
Heh. This story is so stupid. I am going to rewrite the last chapter. YAY!
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Is it okay if I make this entire story into a comic? I may be 13 but I just took a college art class. Tell me when you get a chance.
Ayezur chapter 6 . 7/30/2003
... Holy fook. Holy fookin' fook. That's all I can say. Holy fookin' fook... *wanders off in a daze*
Rocksha chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
O! I like the plotting, yes I do. Thank you for explaining the stuff-I'm still skeptical about that stammer, but everything else is peachy-keen. Keep writing, m'dear, it's still good. :D
Jessy Antichrist chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
I only wish the chapters were longer, but hey, all the stuff I write is short too.

Anyway, I love this story. Really. I think this could fit right in with the comics themselves. I can't wait for more.
Rocksha chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
We-e-el...

...I'll list mah problems and suggestions first.

You...kinda botched a stammer. ("Dev-De-Devi?") I...really don't know HOW you could have done that...but you did. Please don't do that again. It scared me.

Okay. Next: "'Oh lord Devi I'm sorry,' he scratched." This little snippet confused me. Would you mind fixing it or explaining it or something? kthx

By the way, homo-whore...was...new...

And one last thing: synonyms, my dear author. I know how much you love the word "odium", but here ARE other words that mean hatred. Can you use those as well? Pretty peas?

ANYWAY! I continue to praise! (Of course, if you don't want it to fatten your ego, you can request some "I Can't Believe It's Not Praise!" Hehehehehe...heheheh...yeah..funny...I'm tired.)

I ADORE this plot. It's simply wonderful! Dahling, you MUST continue!

Also, there are NO GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING ERRORS, A COMPLETE LACK OF CLUMSY OR CRAPPY SENTENCES! Nope, there isn't a single one in ANY of these four chapters! I am gleeful!

And you know what? They're all IC. Gasp choke cough cough cough choking blue face choking die. :D

In conclusion:

*stamps "APPROVED" on the fic*
Bride of Lister chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
i am a fan of all not nice, bitter, rough storys

so i'll get along fine
Lovely Daughter of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Very slick story so far, very well written, can't wait for more.