Reviews for A Thousand Years
Daeon Mortanius chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
Freaking love this story and can't wait for your next update
P.S. always love the bloopers at the end XD
Unama chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Guagh complete it DDX
Flowing Tears chapter 19 . 9/12/2008
Awesome awesome AWESOME!

I hope you can update again!
Flowing Tears chapter 13 . 9/11/2008
better fav before i forget OO
Dragon260 chapter 19 . 6/26/2008
Oh GOD! The blooper was freaking hilarious!

...*crackles gleefully* Now I have the insane desire to draw that. "Peace out man."

But truthfully I want to draw something in here. If you want to give me a scene for me to draw, by all means go ahead. I want to challenge myself.

Please update soon, I like the story (diary) of Raziel.
Night's Beloved chapter 19 . 2/18/2008

Yes, you should post more. Give me more... I'm jonezing... I've been reading this story since it first came out, and while I don't review as much as I should... don't mean I don't read _

*waits for post*
Jarem Nightlord chapter 19 . 11/13/2007
GODS! I love this one! Write more...and I am so loving the outtakes.! Chapter 19's were the best! A high Raziel...I love it!
Jarem Nightlord chapter 12 . 11/13/2007
Wow! Im really loving it! Havent finished yet but I will and submit a full review!
Tsujigahana chapter 11 . 7/27/2007

Candy-kain? Wow...and your still alive?
metal-mako-dragon chapter 19 . 1/9/2007
Okay I'm at work at the moment so can't read this chapter but I checked my mail and just had to say OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED! YAY! I can't wait to go home and read it, and then I'll send you a proper non-screaming review (or maybe not lol).

Darkmaster2 chapter 19 . 1/8/2007
lol I'm so happy to have you back! *hugs* I missed your story a lot.
Kat chapter 19 . 1/5/2007
You crack me up with your bloopers. **Hugs** Good job. Vincent is so damn schmexy! Keep up the good work! Have a good time in Japan.:)
Bastet1023 chapter 19 . 1/3/2007
*tackles* You're back! YAY! I like Davoren... he makes me laugh. I wonder what Kain'll say when he meets him? My guess is Kain will "tolerate" Vincent and loath Davoren. Enjoy your trip to Japan! But UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK!
Mite Mite chapter 19 . 1/2/2007
Great chappie, like all of the others!

*snerk* I can actually see Davoren making an Atomic Bong and using it...and Raz getting caught in the aftermath!

Dav: whAH! *starts hallucinating*

Raz: *enters smoking room* What the hell...

Dav: I bow to you, O Reptilian One!

Raz: o.O!