Reviews for Fearful Symmetry
lori51 chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
I enjoyed this story very much. I liked the glimpse into his past and how he was shaped by it.
00000909000000 chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
I was recced this story and I am glad I was, it was throughly delightful. I enjoyed especially the Calleigh and Horatio interaction, how caring she was and the fact that he let her take care of him was awesome. Thanks so much!
Quill-32 chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
Good heavens, I never reviewed this? Horrors! A sterling start to some of the best fanfic I've ever read, even before TPTB flipped off the deep end and took the characters with them. I adore the depth of your Calleigh and Horatio, how you take what we see on screen and draw out the depths that never show there. I love how you nail Alexx's character precisely and beautifully. I love how you never give into the temptation to make anyone perfect.

I just read your last author's note, and I hope that things have improved for you this year. That has to be one of the most heartbreaking things to have to experience. I would love to see you pick up your stories again, but even if you never return to fanfic, thank you SO much for this long, wonderful, addictive journey.
FairCritic chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
Aw! What a wonderful start to the series! I've always thought that people make thier relationship too easy, too uncomplicated. Brilliant!
Lerrinus chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
Very nice, I like this, it's very well written with everyone in character. Good job! :-)
Nic chapter 7 . 9/21/2006
Wonderful!
hudson304 chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
excellent. there are now words to describe how much i love this.
CursedLyfe chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
This is a great story and i hope you keep writing CSI Miami fanfics.
Shamira chapter 6 . 9/9/2003
Oh my God, I can't believe you've gotten only 6 reviews for this absolutely amazing fic!

For starters, everyone seems to be in character. This from my fairly inexperienced point of view-I only got into CSI: Miami at the beginning of the summer. I can actually hear Horatio and Calleigh's voices in my head-that rarely happens in fanfics!

The quotes you use capture the feeling of the chapters perfectly.

Then there was the writing-no annoying spelling or grammar errors (believe me, *that's* rare, lol) which makes it so much easier to read.

The actual story is amazing. I had just read up on Horatio's past when I discovered this fanfic and I love how you expanded on the story, showed us how everything happened. It was great how you delved into Horatio's character (I love Horatio, I caught the end of an episode of Miami and there was one thing he said that's the reason why I now like this show better than the original CSI!), explored his motivations, and the way you had Calleigh help him and care about him was amazing.

Do you know how much I loved this fic? Enough to print out a copy of it so I can read it whenever I want! It was that brilliant! Great job, you are a wonderful author :)
Marmo chapter 7 . 9/4/2003
Deb, this series is absolutely outstanding. You have mentioned this story keeps building upon itself...from this grateful fan, PLEASE keep it coming! Amazing, lyrical writing, and of course the pairing of H & C is AMAZING! THank you for an outstanding read!
BlackRaven chapter 7 . 7/6/2003
Well there is only one thing I can say...

Unbelieveable!

I loved this story! It was amazing! You're an amazing writer! Really! and I have to tell you I usually am not fond of the Horatio/Calliegh pairing but your story has made me a believer!

Amazing job! Truely amazing!
RebelR chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
I hope this is the first of many. many stories from you. I love your take on the characters, the way that Horatio talks as much through his body language as through his speech. The way Calleigh can't help thinking like a CSI yet has a real depth of sympathy.

You made this relationship real for me and in the process managed to make that melodramatic character profile for Horatio real too. Now that really is an achievement!
KellyTyler521 chapter 7 . 6/28/2003
It reads well. I started reading it at 4AM here and got finished with it just before 5AM, and I don't usually read well online. My eyes get stubborn about focusing if I'm not really interested in the story and that I got into a CSI Miami fic when I don't really watch the show is really impressive in my mind. Perhaps the most unfortunate thing I can say is that I don't see anything glaringly wrong with the story. (I'm sorry, it's 5AM here, I'm gonna go try and make sense to my pillow now.)
teatempest chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Deb, Great Job, keep it up. I love H/C stories!
Incatnito chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Wonderfully done, Deb. Nice take on the characters, good storyline (correct grammar and spelling - my personal bugaboos), this was a real treat. I only started watching CSI Miami through the last half of the season so I can't say I've noticed any obvious pairings. Your version made sense for me. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.