Reviews for Fertile Ground
Bananas102 chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
This was an amazing story. I grew up watching Stargate- It's my childhood show. For years now, I've avoided reading fanfiction about it, mostly because I didn't want any shipping shattering how I see the show (just tossing this out there: I have nothing against shipping). Today, I decided to woman up and read an SG-1 fanfic. This is the first one I clicked on, and I loved it! You're a great writer. :)
zendog chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I do so love discovering older stories such as this...it is as if l have unearthed a hidden treasure. I really connot believe that you did not get many more reviews for this. It is unique, extremely well written and just the right side of "yucky". The paft are a fabulous creation, beautifully chilling in their efforts to appear hospitable and the slightly chilling ending with baba paft/Daniel was genius.
Sivren chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow, this is amazing. It's a good thing I searched for older fics; it's like a hidden gem.

The revelation at the end of the Paft not being as smart as their ancestors, was unexpected but fitted in completey with Carter's exerience of not understanding their theories. Of course you've planned this, and even though it was a small detail to the story, it added a nice flavor.

And I liked the ending, the humor of the near-sightedness, and the possible future threat to Earth. Somehow I like this possible future threat more than if it was purely a good ending with things returning to as they were before meeting the Paft.
OhShirleyUJest chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Awesome. Epic. Hilarious. A little bit of Urg-Shudder.

This story is, apparently, ancient history by this site's standards. But, I'm glad I found it. It was a wonderful read. You have an amazing skill with both words and humor. The end is begging for a sequel, if you ever have time and sufficient motivation. You had some really sweet insights on societies that would be great in an expansion. For instance, how a strictly asexual society would work. There were a couple mentions, but a little deeper study wold be sweet.

All in all, excellent.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Scary! Thanks!
trallgorda chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was fabulous! Is there a sequel? I hope so!
ORCUACSNIPERCORE chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
THIS WAS GREAT I REALY ENJOYED IT. IS THERE A SQEUL TO THIS ONE AND IF WRITE ONE.
Tigerdrake chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Wow, a full novel and only one review. That's surprising. This is a very impressive piece. You obviously have a lot of skills as a writer. I especially liked the end with the Paft and it's child. It definitely hints at a sequel. Are you planing on making one sometime soon? I really hope so. I'd look forward to reading it.

-Drake
Paris chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
OMG! That has to be one of the best Fan Fic's I have ever read! You know how to write :) Please keep up the good work and write more.

Paris