Reviews for The House of Wolves
PotterWhoLockLover chapter 12 . 2/4
So, i just finished reading this story, and i loved it so so much!
About the original charecters, i, for myself, loved them!
They were each different and unique, and they blended min amazingly with the story and the other, Canon characters.
So, well done, and hopefully you'll actually see this even though it's several years after the finish :)
magdilen chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
This was very interesting, although I have trouble believing that such a large, active group could hide themselves so completely from Dumbledore. Still, it was a good story.
thecolouryes chapter 12 . 10/9/2007
Wow. This story was amazing! It's enspired me to go back to my Marauder's ways. Writing ways, that is. I really love the way it's written, and now I'm off to see if your DG stories are up to the same standards. Hopefully they are, but even if they don't soar as high as this story, they'll be wonderful.
Kiratt chapter 12 . 4/2/2007
I think i love this story. It's amazing, really. the OC's seemed to fit right in, no problem there. They were amazing, i loved them. This idea is a 'wow' it's so original. I really love dit, and as my favorite character (after Fred and George of course) is James, I loved how it centered around him. I also liked that you made Peter seem a heck of a lot better than most stories and the actual books do, so i applaud yahs. _

*faves* _~ i hope you'll be writing some more...(i took a look at your other fics...but it seems you haven't updated for roughly 2 years. if i'm lucky, maybe you'll be back with more! _)

Zevazo chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
I'm jumping up and down going "Oo! Oo!" right now.
Bianca Kilpatrick chapter 12 . 2/25/2006
I can't believe you've only got 87, now 88 reviews for this. It was excellent, completely original. I completely loved it. The Lupi thing was extremely creepy, i mean really scary. Reminds me Hitler's inner circle and Hitler, himself. *shudders* Anyway, I liked the fact that you had the characters exactly how I had pictured them. It was a relief, i didn't have to temporarily pretend I liked how the characters acted/looked.
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 12 . 1/16/2006
LOVE the story!

VERY interesting storyline!
Cait chapter 12 . 1/15/2006
Very good :) You have some of the best original characters I've ever read. Matter of fact, it barely registered that they were original at all. They just seemed to fit perfectly. All in all- awesome!
Asher Elric chapter 12 . 12/13/2005
Even if this is you're very first MWPP, it was very good, I loved the plot! I am so adding this to my c2
Asher Elric chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
I'm not far into this fic, but I want you to know that I like this a whole lot! here is where we get to see Peter's true colors! poor blighter...NOT! I hate his guts!

Well, love it!

Rachel chapter 12 . 9/5/2005
Well done. You developed all the characters well; I even felt sympathy for and interest in Peter.
Nienna's Scriptorium chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I love the dialogue in this- spot on believable. Intriguing storyline as well, and I'm sorry I can't write a more detailed review because I haven't the time to read much more today (although I appreciate the detailed chapters), but I look forward to reading the rest shortly!

Lorelei chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
I love the way you've written this story.. The humor is so quirky and blends in extremely well with the situations that MWPP finds themselves in. You write so beautifully as well; it's not just fluid and engaging, it's also brilliantly funny.

The way you characterize the boys is amazing as well. You see Sirius not so much as an eternal prankster stuck on a neverending sugar rush, but with moods and changes like everyone else Remus isn't just the "quiet moody teenager living with a horrible illness"; he still acts like a normal boy would. James made me laugh so hard, that I cried.

And your Peter is amazing. I'd write on and on about your characterization about him, but then I'd probably get you angry because I was gushing too much about your work..

The only inconsistency I've noticed is that in the first chapter, Remus has no idea why one solitary group would be staring at James and causing such a negative reaction. However in Chapter Three, Remus knew about the group and knew why James was giving them such a negative reaction. Could it be because he didn't know the specific people?
Star-Stallion chapter 12 . 7/8/2004
WOW! That was so good! I've added it to my faves; I hope you've got other fics like this! I LOVED IT! _

~*~ Star ~*~
Abigail-Nicole chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
I like this story. It's really good, novel-length, and the plot is fun, if dark. You painted Peter as more than a stupid little prat, and that's a very hard thing to do, and for that I applaud you. Of course, I liked 'Blotter' best-it's a hysterical name and how I pictured James and Sirius. Or Blotter.
This is definately going on my favorites!