Reviews for High Stakes
You had me going there.
lany-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Haha can't stop laughing XD
Sanada chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Rereading some of my favorites!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Lol mean! I liked the fic
AnGellica A fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
That was sooooooooooooooooo cute. It was perfect.
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
So Sanzo has a heart after all... That was just so evil of Hakkai and Gojyo to try that on the monk and drag poor Goku into it with them xD... At least this stunt only confirms how much Goku means to him (although he'd rather die than admit it). Forget the deadly look, I would've killed them with my thoughts alone. I really enjoyed reading this oneshot!
gemiinous chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
aahh, this scared the living hell outa me! oh jeez, poor Sanzo!

arrgh!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
all i said in my head was thats fucked up but hakkai was right..still...poor sanzo lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Like :)))

-Joanna
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This was BRILLIANT. Oh my god, I was getting all emotional and then... oh god, they are actually going to die. Sanzo is going to get his revenge! lol, great fic, just loved it!
kinosternon chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Ouuuchhh...I think I gave myself a concussion facepalming. . Geeeeeez, you'd think they had a better sense of self-preservation than that. (But it was good for him...XD) Part of me's thinking, "You *better* be sorry, Goku, scaring poor Sanzo half to death! (And the readers, for that matter!" But then the rest of me can't stop laughing...
Tealey chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
O when Goku started talking I was like oh crap they're all gonna really be dead in a minute so I was surprised when he just turned around and walked away but started laughing at the end when they ran for their lives.
Everybody's Neesan chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was awesome! I was close to crying my eyes out along with Sanzo when Goku popped his head up, then I let out a betrayed scream that was part relief and part joy. You did a fantastic job of this story; I absolutely loved it!
Nanfoodle13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Oh that was beautiful. I was all upset at first and then it was a joke! Love the ending.
Ms. Zeal chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
NICE JOB! I enjoyed it I really enjoyed the lack of swearing! A story like yours is hard to come by. You did a good job keeping every on in character. I could almost feel the wrath from Sanzo. I really enjoyed it. I am also new to the whole story as well. Keep up the good work
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »