Reviews for Deliver Us From Evie
penName111 chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
Wonderful I think Rick's was the best.
toni isis chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
(not logged in)

right, i found this again..long time no see, eh? lol

I remember that tool kit I gave her… Yeah, I hadn't bought it or anything, but it's the thought that counts. hahahahaha love that, classicaly rick!

We hadn't killed the damn mummy or that damn bitch of his yet HAHAHAHAHAHA I adore that!

great ending!
ROY ROY ROY ROY chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
good story so "8 years my junior" means that she is younger than him right?
lilylynn chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
Sry, this review is a little late! Oh, about 2 seconds into this story, i had to run and get the tissues!You did such a great job on these! In my own opinion, I liked Ricks the best, but the others were very good too! Well done!
Emily Ann chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
Aw! i love it! You did a wonderful job portraying Jonathan. I really felt he was the one talking! And Alex's was so cute! I can't wait for Ricks! You had me laughing and awwing the whole way through!
im-rogue-storm chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
*sniffles* Aww! How sweet! Alex is just a DARLING little boy! *giggles* cutie. Hope he turns out like Ricky...*smiles dreamioly* *ahem* Anyway. EXCELLENT job! I give it TEN thumbs up, if I had ten thumbs...;-)
Love,
Twilight
P.S. I CAN'T WAIT for Rick's page! DO hurry up! :)
nefertirioc chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
Good to see you back in action! With an update that surely did not disappoint! This was definitely a touching little thing from Alex *smiles happily* 'Yup, my mum’s great.' Definitely sums it up! She is a great laday! Hm, this part was definitely 'aw-worthy'
'She’s the only one who knows how to calm him down and probably the only person who he listens to.'
I can picture it! Rick getting all fired up about something, face contorting with rage, jaw clenching, arm muscles tightening...*floats off to daydream...comes back* AHEM! Anyway...Evy would be right there with a "Rick, now...you see..." Much like the scene in TMR. "It's just an Oasis...darling." (Proceed to seducing) hehehe. Alright my dear, please update soon! I can't wait to read Rick's chapter! I dunno if I can keep the tears back either *sniffles* Oh no, looks like they're already startin!
**Lozza
toni isis chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
once again not logged in...my apologies
Omg I loved this bit alicia!
She...well...she’s pretty for one thing. Not that that’s a good thing...since all of my friends think so. Ugh! It’s disgusting! She’s my mum, for cripes sake! Perverts...
Hhahaha perhaps inspired by johnny boy? lol
anyways, cant wait for the rick chappie
update soon
your british pal
toni
lilylynn chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
Very Cute! Oh, and sweet! I can't wait to read Ricks POV! Don't worry, I'll probably cry with you on that one! hehehe
update soon!
luv lilylynn
x.Irish.o.Eyes.x chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
LOL,I loved the first chapter SO much! You have to continue! And soon! In the mean time, I'll just do what you said and read some of your other stories.
Dorrica chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
Hey now that you're back you can update! _ I can't wait to hear Alex's POV. This should be good.

Jessica
Dorrica chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
LOL great first chapter. I like Jon's Pov on his sister. Thanx for your reviews. _ I hope you get to read the rest soon. Glad you're enjoying it,

Jessica
Rosie Rubix chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
I think that you should do one from Ardeth(or whatever the guy's name is) POV as well. I don't think that Jonathan uses the word "Bloody" quite that much, and he contradicts himself by saying she never gets into trouble, then trouble follows her - but I think it's a very good idea. Alex's POV will be very interesting...

Keep writing,

Rosie Rubix
Lovisa Devereux chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
WELL DONE!

I told you i'd review, didn't i?

well alicia, i would most certainly like another chapter please.

*Toni*
marybug6otnile chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Oh wow! Great job, Hun! It's MAGNIFICENT! I really like it. It's so well-written, and uv really gotten Jonathan's personality down. (Lol, anyone notice how I really admire that about wirters?) LOL. Ok. Gotta go, Hun. PLEASE WRITE MORE!

Love ya tons,