Reviews for Stay With Me
BabyGlover chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
keep it going
watergurl123 chapter 7 . 7/10/2006
even though u haven't updated in years it would be awesome if u did cuz i luv it :)
milover chapter 7 . 8/17/2004
keep it going
RoryJess4evea chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
awsome story! keep it up!
Christina chapter 7 . 12/9/2003
PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE!
ILoveJess1 chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
*throws unidentified object at screen* Mean cliffhanger!

Poor Jess, I maintain my usual stance, that Rory's an idiot.

That's always how I feel. Well, almost always.

Anyhoo, I have to go to bed unfortunately anway, *sigh* Please update soon or I might throw myself into oncoming traffic.

:) What? It could happen, under the influence of The Bell Jar anything's possible.

Anyhoo! Greatness! I love it! Dean sucks! -had to add that. Jess is awesome and Rory sucks too!

Hehe, okay, I'm done bashing! Pleaase update soon! My personal welfare depends on it! Please? *puppy dog eyes* I'll give you a hug! *more flashing puppy dog eyes and even throwing on a pout* Please, please with cherries on top!

Okay, I'll stop being pathetic now, but please update this story! I love it!
ILoveJess1 chapter 6 . 11/22/2003
lol, love your commentary at the end, "Will anyone ever get around to calling Lorelai?" lol!

Wow...*stares in awe* I didn't expect that! Well, you know, part of me did, but it's that part where you don't so much suspect something as hope it and...right, I'm rambling.

Anyhoo, yeah, that was definitely...wow... she basically just admitted "Yeah, I know you're jealous and I know you like me and I'm still with Dean and I want to keep it that way, so nanner nanner nanner!"

Okay, so, that was my interpretation, but I'm weird, so, yeah. But no, seriously, how COULD he respond to that?

*light bulb above head* I know! I'll go find out!
ILoveJess1 chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Okay, who wouldn't want Jess living with them?..oh, right, a mom.

*grin* I love tthis so much, I like the idea of script format, too! I don;t know why, I guess just 'cause it's different!

Anyhoo, yeah, I'm glad Jess is ging to be working as a waiter in a tux! *grins again* How fun!

Wow, working three jobs, poor Jess! *hugs him*
anyone chapter 7 . 11/6/2003
Is Dean going to fight with Jess? What's going to happen with them. Update Soon!

!
Jewls13 chapter 7 . 11/6/2003
hey. sorry its taken me so long to get to reading. This is really cute. I love fics where Jess and Rory have to live together for some reason. What I'd love to see is more everyday stuff. The three of them eating breakfast in the morning, fighting over the bathroom...every day sharing a house stuff. Cause wth Rory, Jess and Lorelai its a really interesting dynamic and I think you could do it really well.
somethingcoolmusic chapter 7 . 9/26/2003
Hey! Great chapter. I loved it. The story line is different than most out there and its great. I really liked the dialogue and how Rory blew up at Jess. I wanna see what happens! Keep writing!
midnightqueen6 chapter 7 . 9/9/2003
you can't just leave me hangin like that?
Jade-Tessier chapter 7 . 8/31/2003
i like it! good ending- i'm sure the start of chap 8 will be exciting :)
iiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 7 . 8/26/2003
This really caught my eye:

I hope you guys liked it, please let me know if you do and I?ll write more.

Really? I'm writing, I'm writing! Okay, I loved the little lip gloss story because it's plausible and believable. Rory would never do anything to purposely hurt her mother.

But my favorite part had to be this little snippet:

LORELAI: (getting up) Hey, what can I say? Anything goes in the world of Jess.

RORY: Or in the world of Lorelai.

That was quick and funny. :D

Oh... intrigue, what will Dean do?

Please continue. I love your story. :)
Luke Rules chapter 7 . 8/25/2003
I love this story! Very cute! I'm looking forward to the J/D confrontation! And, of course, the moment that Rory opens her eyes and sees that R/J is the only way!