Reviews for Draco Malfoy's Point of View Chamber of Secrets
Ash chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
You might want to know that Blaise Zabini is actually a guy, not a girl.
Hi love this chapter 17 . 8/31/2016
How is Ginny's name Virginia? Her full name is actually Ginevra Molly Weasley, in case you were wondering. And for the millionth time, I remind you that Blaise Zabini is a boy and not a girl! It may not have been made clear in the first five books, but certainly, it was in the sixth. And BTW, from your first Draco's POV fanfic, Quirrell's first name isn't Samel, it's Quirinus, as shown on his trading card in the Harry Potter TCG franchise. Good day, and carry on writing your Draco's POV fanfics, they are excellent apart from these few simple errors! And I think Luna Lovegood is like me too! I mean an awkward, misfit Ravenclaw - I can totally empathise with her! Sorry if my review was a bit on the long side, it's just that I have a lot to say!
FOR ONCE chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
...can you please get this in your head - Blaise Zabini is a boy, not a girl, he has black hair too, not blonde! So please can you change that bit?
You fucking cunt chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Blaise. Zabini. Is. A. Boy! You will know that when you read the Half Blood Prince! You shitty bitch, mutilating Slytherins until their genders are totally reversed! You should better shove your head up your vagina or penis with shame before I do it for you!
HP Fanatic chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
"I know a witch who wrote what, at first glance, looks like a series of harmless children's books, but they turn their readers into crazed fanatics, unable to do anything except contemplate various alternate plotlines within a totally fictitious world, made all the worse for the fact that it was deliberately left unfinished. You need to be very careful with that sort of thing."

hahahahaha im dying. ur talking about hp. hahahahahaha!
thejealousone chapter 17 . 5/15/2008
This has been a really good read. I still don't dig the crush on Hermione nor his leaning towards the good side, but I have enjoyed reading it.

The biggest thing that stuck out to me was the Ginny/Tom scene with Draco. Brilliant. I may have to borrow that idea and alter it to fit my world when I eventually get there. You'll recieve credit, of course, for inspiring me.

-thejealousone
thejealousone chapter 15 . 5/15/2008
wow... very wow... I love Draco talking to possessed-Ginny. It inspires me.
thejealousone chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
it's nice to see someone else picked up on the possible Slytherin sorting of Ginny
Sinical-Sarchasm chapter 17 . 3/27/2005
So.

'Ts me again...and I still love this fic! I'm not sure if I ever got to this chapter, but if so, I've thoroughly forgotten it and am thoroughly enjoying rereading it. (And I know I loved rereading the previous parts.)

"... apparently, suicidal heroism earns two-hundred house points a-piece for rescuing silly little girls who should have known better anyway" and "... I'd been working on the man all year, and Potter was the one to drive him insane, rather than me. Life is just not fair."

Priceless.

I also loved the scene with Dobby and Draco. Hilarious, but somewhat (dare I say?) moving at the same time.

And I can't wait to see how you use the whole wand thing later on...because it can't be coincidence that you mentioned it, n'est-ce pas? After all, as we all know, we don't believe in coincidences...

In any case, on to other chapters...
Quillian chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
~

Hi,

This is Kraeg001, now known as Quillian. Some idiot got my original account axed, and as a result, all the reviews I left for this story are gone, along with my stories and the reviews that went with them. Gr…

If you’d like me to review all the chapters of this story again, just say so and I’ll do so! (Of course, I might not have reviewed this story at all, but then again, I don’t remember all the stories I’ve reviewed.) In the meantime, please consider this a sort of “votive review.
dragon-femme-fatale chapter 13 . 7/3/2004
Is it my imagination, or before this chappie were you reffering to Theo as Her and she? because you really muddled me up doing that...
dragon-femme-fatale chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
I'm confused... doesn't the quidditch cup happen in book four? so TWO years from then... and doesn't Loony Luna only show up in the fifth book or something? you, young person, are confuzzling me!
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 13 . 6/15/2004
I just wanted to tell you...Lol!I love tht Valentines card!Can I have it in my quates in my bio?And about the pink and sick thing?I'll give you you
bookworm04 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
good.
Tierney Potter chapter 17 . 2/7/2004
You are such a great writer! How do you do it? I'm going to read part 3 Now!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »