Reviews for Master Ned
landerprime chapter 1 . 9/22/2023
There needs to be more of this one. That is The Way.
KnellaLuna chapter 1 . 8/6/2023
I would love too read more!
superpierce chapter 1 . 6/30/2023
Shame this is a one-shot. it's very good.
nantono chapter 1 . 4/25/2023
ok
KarlosRollos chapter 1 . 4/22/2023
Well, this was nice. Beginning was sad, but, well it is GoT in Star Wars
firedragoonknight chapter 1 . 3/13/2023
This is really good haven’t read a good fanfic in awhile I hope there is more soon
RaOz chapter 1 . 2/8/2023
This is great. I hope that if inspiration strikes you, that you‘ll write a couple more chapters. Ned as a jedi master makes weirdly enough perfect sense. I’m wondering if you think that due to this change if more of canon would diverge?
MB80 chapter 1 . 1/31/2023
This story deserves to be fleshed chaos of having Master Ned be the one landing on Tatooine needs to be told, maybe he'll call in his friends the mandalorians to help clear the place out. Maybe when Amidala can't get help from the senate Master Ned calls in some help. When confronting Maul they have a full contingent of heavy weapons specialists on hand to distract him, can't really return a grenade with a lightsaber. Especially if you have a jedi around to prevent you using the force on it. Mustafar would be a little less deadly if someone had thought to instruct the arriving jedi to bring shields and how to use them interlocked to build a wall. After all, in an open field battle, infantry tactics trump the "every warrior for himself" mindset the jedi seem to have.
CRUDEN chapter 1 . 1/29/2023
I know this is a one shot but i do hope you continue this story
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 1/21/2023
But maybe the sister of the countess can become true Mandalorian now? She was deathwatch, even if she said she wasn’t in The Mandalorian
Shortmike24 chapter 1 . 12/30/2022
haha. he learned his lesson atleast. fun story. wish there was more. thanks
VtrCst chapter 1 . 11/29/2022
surprisingly enjoyable :)
mishap chapter 1 . 11/14/2022
This was a great read and left me smiling. If you ever have the urge to do more with the story line I would absolutely love to read it.
Perhaps an older Obi and Ned meeting a certain slave on a desert world? The idea of Ned loose on Tatooine makes me laugh.
bgourlin chapter 1 . 10/29/2022
Simple, clean and amazing
Alcides12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2022
This really does deserve a much greater exploration and fleshing out.
I mean, imagine Eddard’s influence on Anakin Skywalker, unapologetic mass slaver death for the win!
Plus, Obi Wan would definitely not be such a stick to the Jedi dogma person and actually live a little, maybe actually give Satine Kryze a little loving and keep her from basically self driven suicide of Mandalore.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »