Reviews for Forgive or Forget?
keishaq chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
sure, i can help you with the story :)
FFIX Paine chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
interesting update soon. and i am planning to continue yugi strange realities and i have updated my sailor moon fics and will be adding chapter 93 in the next couple of weeks. i am looking forward to your next chapter
keishaq chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
It's good. The dialogues are great, but i think it's just too much of them. You should describe more, the story looks like a script. can't wait for the next chapter!
rvrphoenix chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
hmm interesting i didn't really think she was going to do something so soon
starchick24 chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
ooh ive been searching for so long to find a diamond and serena fic. your story is so good, please continue, i hate cliff hangers i want to know what happens next,lol, please contact me when you update the story, ill be anticipating for the rest of the story, go serena and diamond lol!
Laura chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Keep writing more chapters please and don't take so long please
HpDeVoTeE chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
this seems interseting. umm..i hope its going to stay serena/diamond, though!
Crystel Tears chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
just loved your story hope you update real soon
FFIX Paine chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
interesting story looking forward to reading more
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
Princess Consuela bananahammock chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
ohh write more!
Caffinated Fantasy chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
nICE
I am Meagan chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
ok that was...um...an interesting read...i learned some things i didn't need to know at my age...it says i'm 15 in my bio..total lie...i'm 13...*shudders*
yataki chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Great story. To reply to your message you left. i think it would be a cool idea to do a fan-fiction together. I would have emailed you, but didn't know it and you don't have it as an option to.
SilverMoonKiss chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
ooh,this is um...ooh from that movie i saw!the guy was cheating on her,she found out cause she picked up a call meant for her husband and then she took her kid and was tryin to get away from him and...*yabbers on for two hours*and it was a great movie so this is gonna be a great fic!

keep up the good work!