Reviews for Fear of Falling
dh2930 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I know you posted this forever ago, but I have always wanted someone to write a follow-up to "See Me", one of my favorite episodes. I found this lovely piece and was so pleased. You did an incredible job of describing Bobby's doubts and fears, and also his strong hold to the reality he knows. Very late, but thank you.
Linder chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
beautifully written:)
demishka chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
This was a awsome story! OMG. Words cannot express. This REALLY moved me.
Barbara chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Wow! Your story is so good! I loved your imagery; I can just imagine Bobby feeling that way! Great story!
snarkhunter chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I am...in awe. This is amazing. And a post-ep! I love those, and it makes me sad that there are so few in the L&O universe. Thank you for a lovely story.
jenben chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
What a fantastic fic. It really captures what must have been going on in Bobby's head during that episode (and what a great ep that was, too). Keep up the good work and thanks,

jenben
Cheridel chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Excellent Bobby fic. I loved it!
Kiera Kingsley chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Beautiful, absolutely breathtaking. You've really explored Bobby in a sensitive and perceptive way. Excellent job! :D
marty chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
cool story i just love bobby. hes something else and i think that this story is what he would think about hiself is ture
Sunset chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Wonderfully written, beautifully told.
B. Cavis chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
That was amazing- sherr and utter brilliance. I loved the way you described Bobby's mother in the back of his head, especially the details of "his favorite dance" and the "spittle at the corner of her mouth." TThat was truly a great story, and I hope to see more of you in this category. Thank you for a truly great experience.

Okay, I'm done now.
Jaecen chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Don't worry. Your Bobby is perfect. I think you show an extremely realistic view of what goes on inside his head. I really like this fic. Good. job.
daf9 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Interesting POV piece. I hope to be seeing more from you.