Reviews for Tainted Blood

vampires are sexy..hehhee.. XD

i'm starving for SxY fics.. so fed me... _
Pandora.81 chapter 10 . 10/28/2003
Yay! You posted it! .

Ohoho... like it. I'm so curious where this one is heading for. Hehe... Schu and Yotan and vampires, that's just... *drols*
Goddess JacquesPierre chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
*claps excitedly* Schu/Yotan! *realises it's over* WHAT? NO... sequel? Please? *pleading puppydog eyes* With chocolate-coated gummi bears and reviews on top?
Rikku Chic9 chapter 9 . 9/3/2003
:claps:

Very, VERY nice wrap up, chica! D

Everything was answered and concluded nicely.

Poor Schu... but that little nagging thought Yohji will always have was a sweet final touch. Thank you for a good read these past months, Myka.
purple hotagi chapter 9 . 9/1/2003
...Wha. You always had a knack for ending stories without prior notice. ;; I mean, geez, in the last chapter I thought the action was just starting. But this one really does close up things nicely, and I guess it's unhealthy to stretch things out the way I tend to, so there. _ Good job finishing off another piece! Well done!
Zeto chapter 9 . 8/31/2003
Talk about bitchy! I hope rayne dies soon. She'd deserve it for sure.

And poor Schu. Well, it was his fault anyways. No one told him to bite Yohji anyways. But they'll be all right anyways.

Sequel?
Zeto chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
Damn, I'll say. You've got a problem all right!

And gods! I thought Schu had killed Aya and Ken! Oy, talk about triple heart attack!
Zeto chapter 6 . 8/31/2003
Geez, Schu, ease up on the vindictive maliciousness! All he did was bite you and nearly kill you and turn you into a vamp-never mind..._;

Hn, right. Another great chappie. _
Zeto chapter 5 . 8/31/2003
Oh. Oh, boy. Talk about plot twist. So who really died?

Wow, the story just gets better and better.
Zeto chapter 4 . 8/31/2003
Kritiker knows. They *have* to know it's Yohji. They're acting weird. I bet they're hoping he'll lead them to the vamp lair. And Schu's dead? He was a jerk anyways!

Beautiful plot. I just love it.
Zeto chapter 3 . 8/31/2003
*Blinks*

*Blinks again*

I'll say it again: "Damn!"

Dude, that was seriously unexpected. Yohji's a-a-a vampire. How come the doc didn't see that? And how come Schu got so pissed off?
Zeto chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
In the words of Kudou: "Damn"

She evil too? Figures.

Excellent plot though. Very intriguing and captivating.
Zeto chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Curiosity killed the cat, Yohji. You better be careful.
Arzetta chapter 9 . 8/31/2003
Myka, once again you've done it. You out did yourself. I loved "Zelos" but I loved this one too. It is extremely hard to pick a favorite!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »