Reviews for Fleur De Lis
GaWa3n50 chapter 1 . 5/15
Seriously amazing
lukeanimelover chapter 1 . 5/3
Id have prefered if you made prequals to give some back up information. Also isnt 7th year the last year at hogwarts? Get your facts right.
Nimbus2023 chapter 8 . 3/28
The plot for this is decently interesting but the characters just feel like robots and their dialogue feels so stilted. I could overlook the fact that at least three characters in the story are supposed to have finished Hogwarts the previous year but I find the whole Grindlewald mentor arc a bit hard to accept. There is also the fact that this version of Harry seems to be better than everyone around him and everyone in the supporting cast seems to either revere or fear him, to be honest, it just seems so cliche. I think I'm going to stop reading here.
Nimbus2023 chapter 6 . 3/28
I can tell that this story is based more on the films than the books.
Naiden chapter 21 . 3/18
I hope your Harry learns how to be humble. Seriously every time he's talking to someone he's always talking to them as if they're his lesser.

He always has to bring up his own skill in each subject as someone else is doing something. That's the type of behaviour that in real life makes someone undesirable to talk to.
Jeremiah Malkai chapter 33 . 3/13
This was an excellent story, and the first I've read of Grindy being a mentor figure.

I really liked how Justin wasn't an afterthought and was a little badass in his own right.

Thank you for all the hard work.
Z0d chapter 7 . 3/4
Yeah, 16 years of hate and neglect so strong that Harry wants to remove the Potter from his name and be a full-fledged back, just gets tossed aside and overwritten with Pettigrew’s death lmao… very beliveable
odonnellzoo99 chapter 33 . 2/27
I really enjoyed the story and look forward to the sequel.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 11 . 2/26
Incredible chapter
BRICKDUST chapter 34 . 2/18
Amazing story thanks. Can't wait for the sequel
Rebell 01 chapter 34 . 2/13
Good story.
mattysmallwood chapter 7 . 1/27
Fantastic...
What a greqt story.
This is a really great and truly different story. Glad I found it. Be proud of your ideas and writing
“Mon and me,” not “Mom and I.”