Reviews for Maester Wolf (revised)
Soldier9871 chapter 36 . 1/31/2022
I have just binged your fic and its AMAZING. I'm in love with the way you have written Jon and Rob.
Clavyus chapter 1 . 1/29/2022
Best story in this domain.
CamTheThief chapter 15 . 1/29/2022
This entire fic could be so much more interesting if Jon wasn’t the sole reason behind literally every success of the North. I don’t mind the odd Stark wank fic, but this one goes too far. Jon’s a master tactician at war who can do no wrong, a master of whispers who sees through the hearts of men to discover all plots, a genius inventor who creates that which has never before been seen, an unrivaled builder, smith, healer, and navigator. Oh, and he’s a peerless warg who also dreams of dragons and speaks with the Bloodraven… it’s too fucking much. The exact same events of this story could unfold but goddamn you really should have given more agency to the other characters. Let Robb be the genius military tactician he was. Allow another character to be the spymaster even if Jon is the one fitting together the puzzle pieces. You’re so dead set on making Jon the only one who is capable, the only one who can speak the right words and take the correct actions… it’s honestly pathetic since it drags a simple but amusing fic down into just being a poor one.
Lord Rahl Master of D'Hara chapter 1 . 1/27/2022
I’m sorry that your story was taken down. This is by far one of the best stores out there and I’m happy you have reposted it. I have reread it several times now and I love it every time.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/24/2022
Thank you for reposting Maester Wolf.

During lockdown and even when not in lockdown but things still awful, this story and the sequel provided me with a bright spark in what has been a terrible time. During my depression, this really lifted my spirits and I reread multiple times.

I found myself each time hoping for them to succeed, even though I already knew the outcome from previous readings!

I am also incredibly envious of your extensive knowledge, it’s very impressive and imagine conversing with you must be a fascinating and interesting experience.

I am very sorry your story with all those positive reviews was taken down but I applaud you for reposting for your readers.

Thank you again for your stories and I will always be on the lookout for more from you.

I wish you good fortune - in your author adventures to come!
Tri-Edge chapter 20 . 1/21/2022
"Catapult Umber" is still the best thing I've ever read, lmao.

As for Arya, I hope she makes it to Jon—it would be tragic to see them so close and miss a reunion yet still.
Tri-Edge chapter 13 . 1/21/2022
Quite honestly, I am hoping for a Jon/Arya pairing; the little remarks here and there on Jon's devotion to her have been noted, and are both fun and funny to read.

That said, this has been an amazing story thus far.
Uncle Dork chapter 24 . 1/20/2022
I saw someone say it was better on a second read through and I wholeheartedly agree!
I await a guardian chapter 21 . 1/16/2022
Simply badass
Guest chapter 36 . 1/14/2022
It was even better on the second reading than the first.
George Cristian810 chapter 36 . 1/14/2022
It is the same stupid , nonsense and jon fanboy story as before . I truly hoped that you would had a better plan for the story but your obsession with jon destroyed this story .
Silverglow91 chapter 36 . 1/13/2022
I do not have the words needed to explain what i feel, so i'll settle for just saying this; thank you so much for reposting this great story again, i loved it and your fact-filled and satisfying Author's Notes.

Your adoring fan and admirer.

Silverglow.
Nagraj chapter 23 . 1/12/2022
Thank you for again posting it.
Deadman19 chapter 36 . 1/12/2022
I just want to say that this I one of, if not the most, detailed GoT story that I have ever read. The level of detail and research here is astounding and the story is grade A!
Jasmin chapter 36 . 1/12/2022
If only Jon had asked for Baelish in return for releasing all the hostages. I'm curious as to how fake Aegon's arc will come to be in the sequel.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »