Reviews for Maester Wolf (revised)
Dragonsbetasty chapter 26 . 1/8
Good to see Caitlin starks idiocy is alive and well
aljunvalle09 chapter 16 . 12/8/2023
p mom ñ JJ ñññ look at ml m
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2023
Gunpowder has existed for over a thousand years, the Chinese used it for example.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2023
Sorry but you’re having a woman pleading to save her rapist?

Are you insane?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2023
"I negotiate for the army. As Heir to Winterfell, I speak for my father, the Lord Paramount of the North." Robb said with clenched teeth.

The North has a Warden, not a Lord Paramount.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2023
"And how do we know you will pay? You might claim we provided poor service." The blond boy said. He was a fierce child, and Jon wondered if he had a touch of the wolf's blood. That was unlikely given the bright blond hair and green eyes.

I get you’re going for Gerry being Tyrion’s son, but it’s unbelievable that he would speak to Lords etc like that, nor would he read that well. His mother was only with Tyrion for about two weeks.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2023
"It is not the killing of Aerys that stains your white cloak, ser. What of Rhaenys and Aegon? They were three and one. Why did you not defend them against your father's monsters? What knight allows the children and wife of his prince to be butchered?" Jon said.

Now that’s interesting, because it’s exactly how Jaime feels about it, he doesn’t regret killing Aerys at all, only that the others were killed and he didn’t stop it.

It’s Jaime’s biggest regret.
The One of Only chapter 34 . 11/17/2023
This has peaked me interested: in this story, why do you not consider Jon a Stark? Coming from this rare vision (I assume comes from his First-man blood) where he "interacts" with the Kings of Winter, they tell him he is no Stark, which Jon ignores. Most authors I've seen view Jon as a Dragon disguised as a wolf, otherwise, he is some messianic figure of the deity Rhollor. From what I can tell, you seemingly reject those archetypes(kudos to you, they are not wholistic or accurate to his character). However, at this point in the story, I am confused why you never have Jon rightly acknowledge himself as a Stark? He calls himself a wolf, part of the pack, yet displaced because of his valyrian blood(makes total sense, like mixing ice with fire, or the Chinese dragon vs the tiger or in this case wolf). I know westeros does not place emphasis on female lineage, but Jon's case is special since he was raised with Eddard as his father, subsequently giving him a solid male figure to attach and emulate. Would this not make Jon Snow more inclined to call himself a Stark, like his Mother Lyanna, Father Ned, and siblings, irrespective of his dragon heraldry? It's obvious this Jon Snow is much deviated from the show and book in terms of confidence, integrity, and self-idendity due to his time away from Catelyn's brutal psych-torture. However, as you are expertly writing Jon's character and identity and internal turmoil with his dragon heritage, I fell you are missing a vital aspect of Snow always inherently being a Stark and claiming the name (not officially legally) as part of himafter all, almost everyone else does even though they only know him as bastard, Jon Snow has proven to be as Stark as they come.
shadow patronus chapter 36 . 10/31/2023
I just read Maester Wolf completely, I have to say that it was very entertaining, engaging and fulfilling.
Thank you for writing it with such a good quality.
mannersmakesaman2002 chapter 7 . 9/25/2023
I groan at the starks sense of "honor", "we are at war we need every advantage" said Jon, and yet robb is against torturing prisoners for information, while Jon is waddling around healing Lannisters soldiers wats nxt sucking their c*ck?, ghuds the Arryn's of the Vale has rub their honor bullshit to much on the current starks.
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 36 . 9/22/2023
Reread everything
AHornyHorse chapter 8 . 9/3/2023
I don't get what exactly happened here. How did they get those siege towers that close to the enemy? Why didn't the enemy simply run them down?
AHornyHorse chapter 6 . 9/3/2023
Blackfish is Cat's uncle, not her brother. That makes him Robb's Great uncle. Edmure is his uncle.
AHornyHorse chapter 1 . 9/3/2023
Damn, this AU Jon and Sarella would've interesting
AHornyHorse chapter 4 . 9/3/2023
ASOIAF always lacked some good old Roman engineering
362 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »