Reviews for Maester Wolf (revised)
Oswald2705 chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
This is the best series and best book I have ever read on FF. Your writing style and excellent research is inspiring. The idiot who reported this story is a jealous and untalented loser who did not care about ur efforts. He just wanted to cause trouble and I hope u won't give much attention to such people. U are better than them.
Imsohappy chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
Omg, omg, omg! It’s back! But seriously, so glad you decided to put the fanfic up again. However please keep in mind that this might happen again, especially with fanatics following fanfiction’s policies and guidelines to a T. Posting all your fanfics on ArchiveOfOurOwn would be safer, and they would be less likely to be taken down. But I’m happy to see this fanfic again, but still sad that the notes are no longer there. They were most informative, and i enjoyed reading them. Hope you consider posting your fanfic and author notes to ao3!
Matt631 chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
Sorry about the original story, it was absolutely great, and the author notes were very helpful for a better understanding, but what is going to happen about the Harry Potter story? It’s going to die permanently? Thanks for the Maester Wolf series.
Neo Sennin chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
I'm sorry about a troll taking down the original story. It was one of the best if not the best ASOIAF fanfics I have ever read and I really felt worried that OWWD also got taken down when I saw your comment at the end of this chapter.
Descend-n2-Madness chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
I was afraid when I saw this that you had abandoned OWWD. I'm glad that isn't the case. Can I recommend you join Archive Of Our Own so you have a back up for your works? I'll go over and see what happened.
Fictioncrazed01 chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
Happy to see it back up happy you haven't let the stupid trolls win. I will happily read it again from the beginning cause it is that good. Keep writing you're too talented to stop.
coldblue2015 chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
I was expecting an update on "Once We Were Dragons"...

I am okay with re-reading and take notice changes/minor editing and formatting. There were some problems, but the majority of readers and reviewers of original "Maester Wolf".

Still, I look forward to reading the update of "Once We Were Dragons", once we get Chapter 13. I still wonder what happening in with major characters and events. Mostly to read what happening with King Stannis Baratheon, Lord Robb Stark, and Mance Ryder. I do look forward to finding out how Jon Snow will get his Dragon or maybe even create Black Stone to make Winterfell and other Castles better prepared against the White Walkers.

Happy New Years!

Please stay safe and healthy!
kingmanaena chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
all good just happy it is back
The Blood Wolf chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
And here we go. Still remember sending PM's asking for a new story. Im delighted that he reposted and angry that it was taken down. But no matter. We will prevail and if you need anything I am not alone in saying we will all lend a hand whenever you need.
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
Too many Guest Reviews and I wish I could read this on Archive of Our Own along with its sequel; this story could reach a 100 Hits plus...
girlbum05 chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
OMG! So happy it's back. Thank you for posting it again. You have a strong group of followers that support all your hard work and I would have followed you if you decided to change cites
Kai0ken chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
Given that this fic was one of the best pieces of work in the GoT/ASoIaF community, I'm sure that you'll be back up to the original review/favorite/follow count pretty soon. You might even end up surpassing it within this month.

I would also suggest that you cross-post this to AO3 to avoid such situations from occurring in the future because personally I found your ANs to be a great read, as they allowed us readers a glimpse into your mindset as a writer and researcher.

Have a great day and Happy New Year ctc1000! :)
Kuman chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
Great to see it back. To commemorate, I shall read this fic for the 10th time lol
kira444 chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
Good to see this story back. Whoever pulled your stuff off the site deserves the slowest, most painful death possible. Good to know this site double-checks its bullshit (not).
NumbersNerdy chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
I'm glad it's back, but IMO the footnotes actually made the story better. Less contrived, more in tune with the source material..

Also, the anonymous coward is a bag of dicks.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »