Reviews for Dunked Confession
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Interesting
purple ferry girl chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
hi.. hope you finish this story.. it really made me laugh.. really nice work
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
I know that it is very late to review...but I just came across this story of yours...so please don't mind the HUGE delay to review it. I think the whole idea of Fuuko and Lukawa is so exciting. BTW it's LUkawa and not Rukawa. I'm loving this fic...so please don't abandon it. Do try and continue it.

Hoping to read the next chap.

Suryasree _
Lady Lyris chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
nice nice!
Lady Kai chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
great story! _ i know you've read this a couple of times already but i laughed my head off while reading this fic specially the 'vomit' part *snicker* it was hilarious! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAA! and can you still make it ToFu? :) im addicted to that pairing :)update soon! i'll be waiting (im)patiently...
meep chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
haha! lol lol lol nice chapter! yay! go go go!
M-Asuka chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
hmm.. nice chapter.. nice everything.. :)
TouTetsu chapter 3 . 8/9/2003
come on you're a great writer honestly. man this chap rawks its real cute. it gave me my first laughs in a long time! can't wait for the next chapter! fuuko and fujima and rukawa and tokiya.. its real good how well you manage to blend them into un-OOC-ness as well as that! gambatte !
bishounen lovah chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
Hm. An MST eh? I had one of those and sure enough it was one of my fics that was deleted by the powers that be. I can't understand though what happened in your case since the MST wasn't the main writing style of this fic. But alas! Nothing escapes the clutches of the evil you-know-who. I'd be careful if I were you. If you give any more reasons to bristle their feathers you might find your account deleted just like what happened to me. I assure you, that's an ugly case. I actually cried when I found out my initial author account was booted out. All of those lovely reviews gone in an instant.

So I know how you feel and I empathize completely. A piece of advice...try hard to forget, or better yet reconciliate, the fact that it's gone because remembering will only cause you head/heartaches. Just think about us, your loyal readers and reviewers, and I'm sure you'll feel better. We like your story even though some from the higher up don't.

God bless!

PS. I still think Tokiya and Fujima still make a good-looking couple hehe.
ruby chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
hmmp...don't tell me u forgot about me!joke joke joke!anyway!i still like it!keep it up!

143216!

ruby
M-Asuka chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
your story is wonderful.. as always _ keep it up!
Toutetsu chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
no humor? are you crazy? this rawks! i laffed out loud many many times. man. i love this fic. realli sad abt wot happend to your previous chaps and all. u must be real ticked off. well. continue writing alrite? ur a fab writer and u shud noe it! cant wait for your next chap. gambatte!
Jeslene chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
I still love your story, no matter what! Remember to update soon okay?
animeluverjc chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
First off, congratulations! Another update, yaya! Second, what do you mean not much humor? I'm laughing my head off here. I think that this chap is really fun! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kurei chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
... ... ... ... -_-()

What ever happened to your piles and piles of chapters? Anyway, I've really got to say something...no matter how many times I look at this, I still think the 'oh my gorilla's bananas' is so funny. I'm still laughing at it...geez.