Reviews for Of Rain and Picnics
LOLLL awesome stuff!
Drarry8686ever chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Insanely cute!
I Hate Draco chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
You should have killed Draco!
twoyellowpaths chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
HAHAHAHAH this was funny (':
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
cute, interesting obsession for Draco to have
arushi chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
aw...thats so cute!
Yawping Stance chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Aw! Yay fluff! I caught the spoons part! (Snape: "I'll cut your heart out with a spoon!" "A spoon, cousin? Why a spoon?" "Because it's DULL, you twit, so it will HURT MORE!") lol.

This is actually the first fluffy piece I've read by you. I discovered your sight about 3 years ago, and I just found you were on "Love that Shattered a Man" still remains my absolute favorite fic of all time! You should post this one on the Realm too, if it's not already there. Please update the Realm soon! Pretty Please?

~Samdum~

P.S. I also beg of you, finish the Enemy series! It's really good!
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
That was the cutest thing I have ever read, and one of the best "I love you" speaches, as well. The best was in the movie "Latter Days" You come second. Lol. This was lovley! Hope you write more in the future!
fly-away-free chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
AWW that was adorable. Of course, Draco was out of character a bit... but still very lovely and I adored it.
Damsel In Control chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I loved it! That was so sweet and cute and funny all rolled into one and I just had to laugh about Snape!
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
CUTE! _
So terribly cute, I LoL-ed many times, hehehe...
Lovely written!
Sincerely, SimbiAni... luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
laura chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
oh, i'm going to barf. that was a discrase to harry potter. now if you excuse me i need to go find a toliet before i barf on the computer.
Artistic Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I've just read the beginning of your "Of Rain and Picnics" story: BRILLIANT AND HILARIOUS! Ilove it, what else is there to say? Draco and Haryy are meant to be! As are Ron and Hermione! Brilliant! Okay, I'll go back and finish the story now. Keep writing!
~Artistic Butterfly
Brad chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
AW~! Draco is so~ sweet! That was really cute. Liked it a lot.
The Anime Crew chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
*sniffle* how fluffy. i love fluff. my two sisters dont -.- their stupid. i love you! you must write more! to everything! even if that was the end...write more just cuz you love me!

-Miroku's Chick-