Reviews for When You Think Things Can't Get Worse, They Do
JadeZinniaMarchetta chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
Alright,I have some constructive criticism.
Your spelling,sometimes makes it hard to read and your punctuation doesn't help at all.
And Lily and James got together in seventh year.
Lily's a Griffindor for gods sake,but for most of the story she just cries...A LOT!
She supposed to have courage and in other stories,fortunately she does.
Snape and lily were friends and he called her in a mudblood in fifth yer and they stopped being friends.
And she has a hissy fit and fiery tempers all the 's a red head.
I tried not to get judgmental and forced myself to read this.
i REALLY HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT!
VogueCoverGirl chapter 25 . 1/7/2012
I know it has probably been a while since you updated but I need you to continue this story. I need to know how it ends. i have read many other stories like this but this is the best one I have read. it was different from the other ones. The characters are portayed differently and I was able to get really into the characters and I actually got quite upset at the end there when Lily had to leave James. I just a horrible situation. You need to finish this story, don't just leave like that...
Elelith chapter 25 . 7/28/2008
nice, pls continue
Moonlight's tear chapter 25 . 2/26/2008
Would you please please please update?
sparkleofmagic chapter 25 . 2/20/2008
That was amazing! I completely devoured that story!
Marchpane chapter 25 . 1/28/2007
Wow I really love this story! There are definitely people who care what happens, so don't give up on it, please! Really great.
Stick It chapter 25 . 12/11/2006
oh. my. gosh-golly-gee-goodness, girl! uddate! updateupdateupdate! please... ::puts on pout face:: hahaha, no but seriously! this story is wicked sweet and you can't just leave it hanging like that! it's killing me! haha... anyway... rock on. -

-Stick It!

-"Maybe I should just tell them to 'Stick It'..."

"Ha, like you know how to stick it."

-"Ah, my feet were glued!"

"Yeah, to a high speed bus!"

-"You're the one that told me to floor it!"

"Haha, yeah you floored it alright..."
sum1 chapter 25 . 11/29/2006
LOVE THIS STORY!

IT MADE ME CRY :(
Arya Harrington chapter 25 . 9/5/2006
What the bloody hell! You are so good but you leave us hanging here and don't update for EVER. We will all perish without you. NO... (Seen lying ded on the floor clutching the computer with your story on the screen.) Haha, no seriously update!
karmel chapter 25 . 8/2/2006
is lily going to stay in america forever and really like miss hogwarts for her last year? i hope not! im really likeing the story so far so dont quit! (i feel terrible for james! boo hoo)

karmel
Julie chapter 25 . 7/7/2006
This is such a good story... one of my favorites! will you update soon? it's been a while!
Laya chapter 25 . 6/30/2006
Hi there,

I've read alot of fanfics, never bothered trying to write 1 myself though. I think you've done really well with this story. I luv it, but i hate you (jokes) i want 2 know wat happens next! aargh! i'm gonna be frustrated now. anywayz, luv the story. plz update soon!
thesecretlover86 chapter 25 . 6/21/2006
continue! i love this story! but update soon plz. _
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 25 . 6/12/2006
UPDATE NOW!...hehe...I really like this, the story has progressed amazingly! At the start I was a little hesitant, but i stuck with it and am extremely happy I did! I realy hope you continue with this one, because I'll be waiting for an update!
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 10 . 6/12/2006
My mom works in ICU..hehe...Great few chapters i just finished reading. And yes you're right, your spelling is far better in theses chapters. I hope Same Evans gets his arse kicked to the maximum...but i guess i will have to wait and see.