Reviews for Even Syndicate Bosses Can Laugh At Themselves
Mizu Miyamoto chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
THIS IS AN AWESOME FICTION! I really mean it! I don't see you quit writing this...it's so gosh darn funny! I nearly snorted my brains out laughing. Very, very, very good job.
Purple Kunoichi chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
very funny! i enjoyed it! when are you planning to update?
Purple Kunoichi chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
this is getting even more interesting...
Purple Kunoichi chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I have never read a fic quite like this one before. I would have never expected anyone to write a comedic fanfiction using the villains of Oni. This is very interesting, very intriguing.
alex chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
new chapter new chapter new chapter

PLEAASE!
Cyblade Silver chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
I wondered when you were going to put a new chapter up. This one's very good.
BungieTake Two Interactive fan chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
Please update really fast,kay?bye!
ssj-kabuto chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
hehe this is good i want to see more please update soon!
BungieTake Two Interactive fan chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
I had a strange dream last was going to a comedy who who the host was.(hint:hes are favorite evil maniacal crhysalite)If you guessed Muro,YOU'RE CORRECT!He said a little speech and then backed off the stage.1 of his grunts came out and tried to do atap problem was he kept smashng his same foot,over and over a couple more smelling routines,Muro came out and showed his farting sounds with his armpits.

Mai:...(her eyes are about as round as dinner just as big.)

Muro:(is smiling like a doofus when i woke up.)
Cyblade Silver chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
Poor Tim, I feel sorry for him. ;) (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it) ;D
Cyblade Silver chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
That was kinda cool.
BungieTake Two Interactive fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I really like the story so Oni,I'm at Chapter10:Rooftops,but it took me quite a while to do 's hard.
Bobster chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Thanks for the encouragement. No, I'm not Richard Mattson, just Bobster. ;)
Jooles2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
It looks pretty good so far. Keep it up...

You aren't Richard Mattson eh ?

Jez' checking.
kazuya8 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
hehe - Well this is quite interesting, I must say! I'm lookin forward to the next chapter... you should put some "hot n sexy" girls in for the guys... hehehe - that always adds a nice touch to a little fun, wouldn't you say? ) hehehe - YEA! ...anyway... get your next chapter up soon!

kai )