Reviews for The Black Prince Of The Enchanted Forest
Seth A. Mincberg chapter 1 . 1/14/2022
MORE!
Ravendeer chapter 1 . 1/12/2022
oh tell me there will be more?
gurrenlogon chapter 1 . 1/12/2022
please write more that was amazing
demonboy121986 chapter 1 . 1/9/2022
Great story start.
Khatix chapter 1 . 1/8/2022
Great start to the story and loving it so far! I do have one suggestion though and that is to make Henry a wizard.

With Emma and Regina along with others being born in the enchanted forest they are Sorcerer and Sorcereress while in the other world they are born as wizard and witches. Making Harry both a wizard and sorcerer as he was born to the Potter's as well. It would also let Harry and Henry bond of learning wizarding magic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2022
Amazing first chapter can't wait for more to come out soon so excited!
FuryJoe chapter 1 . 1/6/2022
great story
HughJasz chapter 1 . 1/5/2022
I can only vaguely remember the plot to this show but this was entertaining nonetheless.

I'm glad you're experimenting with different stories but I do worry that with so many started like this some will be abandoned over time. Even worse, the upload schedules for all of them will be incredibly slow if you try to round-robin all of them at once. Just a thought.

Thanks for the chapter! :)
Home of the Brave chapter 1 . 1/5/2022
I have never seen one episode. I'm completely lost but still entertained. thank you
sayianhund chapter 1 . 1/5/2022
This makes no sense its backwards there maybe difference but the harry from the books would be the original and the dark story one in storybrooke the fake. I'll admit that the continuity in the shows probably not good but how could harry be so different from his story. That honestly part of the reason I stopped watch so taking a darker more adult spin on stories so characters are more real and have lives is one thing but they should generally fit there stories otherwise its bullshit that they are bound to this stories if they aren't atleast at there core basically that character.
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 1/5/2022
This is certainly entertaining, since I know nothing about Once Upon A Time, I look forward to seeing how this is going to play out.

Cel
Mitkon2001 chapter 1 . 1/5/2022
Man, I’ve been looking for a good ouat/hp crossover and I think I finally found a good one. Can’t wait for the next chapter to come out!
hellfire45 chapter 1 . 1/4/2022
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and damn that was a surprise at the end
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12