Reviews for The Black Prince Of The Enchanted Forest
DainBramagedMoFo chapter 5 . 2/15/2023
this is better than I'd hoped it would be. series seemed to have good writers on the few early episodes I watched.
DainBramagedMoFo chapter 4 . 2/15/2023
this is good storytelling ya perv.
DainBramagedMoFo chapter 3 . 2/15/2023
why couldn't Hadrian use a powerful patronus on the wraith?
DainBramagedMoFo chapter 1 . 2/15/2023
I just looked at all the beautiful women from Once Upon A Time and the MC has a potential mass harem to choose from in that one town.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2023
Well it would be awesome if Hadrian and her grandma conquered magical Britain tho

All those sheep waiting to be herded XD

All those death eaters waiting to be slaughtered

“oh my, he was a lord of a powerful house? Welp I guess all his holding are mine now”

“...what? all of Voldemort’s elite that was killed in the war was all lords of high standing? Well, that’s just a sad set of events...don’t worry I’ll put their money and their seats to good use”

He’d have so much freakin land, magic books and gold

And he could probably put a puppet as the minister XD

And he could do all his businesses at home via emails and calls in between his law practices so he won’t get bored

And if something comes up he could just teleport back

“It’s illegal to teleport cross country? Who’s gonna report me?”
Emperor Vanquest chapter 6 . 2/15/2023
This is a lovely story and I have only seen a few episodes of the show. Thank you for sharing!
mling4169 chapter 1 . 2/15/2023
can't wait for the next chaptee.
mizzrazz72 chapter 6 . 2/15/2023
Hermione put Snow in her place. I'm surprised about Luna being who she was.
jimmy.oz chapter 6 . 2/15/2023
great story and chapter keep up the good work. I enjoy most of your stories so far.
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 6 . 2/15/2023
Nice!
Darkepyon chapter 6 . 2/14/2023
Glad to see another chapter for this story was great and looking forward to whenever we get another.
lonetigar20 chapter 6 . 2/14/2023
Awesome can't wait for more :)
Dauntes chapter 6 . 2/14/2023
Thanks for the new chapter!
Yami-Luna-Kitsune chapter 6 . 2/14/2023
this is a FANTASTIC chapter

cannot wait for more of this story and my other faves of yours
AvidReader2425 chapter 6 . 2/14/2023
Thanks for another very fun and entertaining chapter, I really enjoy this story, and I like how this particular version of Harry Potter is characterized. Very much looking forward to any future chapters, as I do with many of your stories as well. Hope you’re having a great day.

Story Idea: this basically comes from the fact that I recently watched a game play play through of the Dead Space Remake. I figured the premise could be something along the lines of Harry Potter, pulling Voldemort, through the veil of death, this Harry Potter, being much more war hardened, and who studied extensively in battle tactics, various forms of magic and dark magic, and war after the events in the first year. Eventually hunting down various death eaters, before his final confrontation with Voldemort.

He arrives on the ishimura at the start of the game, may be a few days before the start of the game, but his arrival, and its magical nature, causes him to absorb quite a bit of the energy of the marker. He becomes something far more than human, or a wizard, harnessing the psychic energy of the marker, as well as the memories of Voldemort. This gives him a pseudo form of immortality, due to the influence of the marker, and as he fights and dominates, Necromorphs, similar to shadow of Mordor, he can put more soldiers under his sway, or absorb their biomass, similar to prototype.

By absorbing the biomass, he increases his overall strength, gain various abilities, depending upon what he absorbs, and increases his defense by increasing his density. Eventually, he will be able to revive and transform some of the dead bodies. He comes across into his own creations as well. Using a combination of his magic, and the energy from the Marker, fighting for overall dominance of the ship, and the influence of the hive mind and the marker. After a few days or a week, that’s when the main start of the game comes in to play, and maybe meeting a gender bent version of Isaac.

Maybe he can use transfiguration to store his various soldiers in an expanded space, helping fight against the various onslaught of Nevomorphs, making his way through the gameplay story with The gender bent, Isaac, or normal Isaac lol. The eventual goal would be defeating the leviathan, the hive mind, and absorbing the rest of the energy from the man-made marker.

This could even be a much longer story, making his way through all of the games, and eventually some kind of sequel, and another galaxy fighting things like the flood, or some other alien presence.

Just a random idea. Once again, thanks for another enjoyable chapter. Appreciate the work you put into it.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »