Reviews for The Black Prince Of The Enchanted Forest
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 3 . 11/27/2022
10/10
Thanks for the hard work!
Can't wait to read more.
Drakena chapter 5 . 10/29/2022
I've never really looked for Harry Potter and once upon a Time crossover stories but this one's really good
Titanfur1992 chapter 5 . 10/20/2022
really love this story, can't wait for more
SamonIllmantrim chapter 5 . 10/17/2022
This is a delightful story. Hopefully Snow and Dumbles don't f things up too badly.
A10riddick chapter 5 . 10/16/2022
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Hopefully Snow doesn't tint Hermione against Harry!

Good to see Luna back home! Interested to see how that relationship turned up.
A10riddick chapter 4 . 10/16/2022
Great chapter!
Dudley D Dudley chapter 5 . 10/13/2022
Thank you for another exciting chapter in this story. I love it please keep up the great writing to whatever conclusion you envision. Hopefully many chapters from now.
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 5 . 10/14/2022
Nice!
mizzrazz72 chapter 5 . 10/14/2022
Harry never was. They all must remember that.
Luke Dragneel chapter 5 . 10/14/2022
Honestly I was expectly Luna to be Alice rather than a fae. I honestly wasn't expecting to like this Harry once he got turned back to Hadrian, but his interactions with Emma so far have done a great job fixing that opinion.

As someone who hasn't watched Once Upon A Time, this is definitely making me want to correct that oversight despite knowing fanon isn't canon. Definitely an interesting assortment of characters and I am loving how they all interconnect together with each interaction adding more depth to them.
jimmy.oz chapter 5 . 10/14/2022
The is story is really good and looking forward to more. keep up the good work. I will have too look at some of other ones as well.
jimmy.oz chapter 3 . 10/14/2022
Guess he should have used a Patronus after all against the wraith.
jimmy.oz chapter 2 . 10/14/2022
definately didn't expect rumplelstilstkin to be his dad lol. snow really was bad for what she did that got the dude killed. not saying regina was good either with all she did.
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 10/14/2022
too bad he left the invisibility cloak. also would think he would want to keep the old body since it was younger or at least make it stronger. i feel like at least one of the the pureblood girls from harry potter should be in the harem along with the ones he gets from once upon a time. like tonks even though she isn't pureblood but is old enough. still story seems interesting just like many of your ones that do and needs more chapters. keep up the good work.
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 10/14/2022
too bad he left the invisibility cloak. also would think he would want to keep the old body since it was younger or at least make it stronger. i feel like at least one of the the pureblood girls from harry potter should be in the harem along with the ones he gets from once upon a time. like tonks even though she isn't pureblood but is old enough. story seems interesting just needs more chapters.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »