Reviews for Messed Up!
habibali123 chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Hi,

You have nice fiction. I like your style.

Is there more chapter of [Messed Up!] ?
astrum agito chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Awesome story. please update soon.
shugokage chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Definitely an interesting story good job!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
this is damn awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. please continue!
pifflehat chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Haaaaaaaawk, I've been waiting for this story for 8 years Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaawk.

Eiiiiiiight yeeeeeeeeeears.

I shall never give up hoooooooope!

Still waiting warmly.
gamerjamc chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
great story hope you can update soon
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
This is a GREAT STORY!
I give it a 6 out of 5 stars!
I really hope you get back into writing this story soon.
I'd LOVE to see how this goes.
This is so FUNNY.
xBud chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
Awesome Awesome Story, i love the concept and the character development. Physically as well as personality wise.

Keep it up.
PepperJAQ chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
i read this one years ago, and now i've read it again (or rather in the process of).

it's still good, but i know something about ranma that i didn't then: ranma DOESN'T hate weapons. in fact he uses them on several occasions. there is no point in which he expresses a dislike of them, and many times it was crucial to a battle that he was fighting. for example: the gymnastics match with kodachi. also there is one time he defeated ryoga using a mallet. the most important time he used a weapon was the times he fought saffron.

i know that because of the merge-ish thing, that ranma will be ooc to some extent, but neither ranma has a distaste for weapons, and it seems that alter-ranma was trained in his mother's style (though to what extent i'm not sure.) i'm sure o.g. ranma could use this to his advantage.

just thought i'd let you know.

other then that, it's good so far, still have some chapters to read yet...

till next...
mythicalprogrammer chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I wish you would finish this fic hehe. It's so good. This was one of the two fanfictions that got me into Ranko x Ranma matchup. Your Ranko character is very cute, lovable, and sexy.
Attila chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
OMG PLZ KEEP WRITING! oh yeah i think it would really add depth if a character died. you know how all the "average" plots go. just a suggestion.
Messed Up chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
WHAT THE HELL! Why does this say it is completed when it obviosly isn't!
Boziak chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Dude ive been waiting for an update on this forever. been following this one from the beggining. please release more
Hiryo chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Please continue this absolutely wonderful story!

Furthermore, would you honor me with 'rating yourself' on my

homepage, which you can find through my profile here on

There in the 'Contact me'-section a little bit down you can

rate yourself.