Reviews for Our Quistises
Tequila Princess chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
BEAUTIFUL! That made me reminisce about all the Seiftis fanfics I've read. I actually got teary-eyed at the end. Fanfics indeed come a long way and have had Quistis go through all sorts of adventures.

Cheers to you Ripley and to all the other authors here. Thank you for giving our Quistis the life she deserves, and for making us laugh, cry and even scream in anger at times, while doing it.:)
Quisty Almasy chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
What I and others have thought of Quistis and Seifer was summed up by your words alone. You're an amazing writer. Words cannot express the emotions I felt after reading Our Quistis and Our Seifer. As a reader/writer of Seiftis's since '01, I can honestly say it has been quite a wonderful of journey. Thank you for saying it all.
invisiblesplotch chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
What can i say? This was perfect. You've put it perfectly for everyone who loves and knows Quistis. Absolutely amazing.D
invisibleinvinciblefan chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
That was beautiful. I especially agree with the last part. A gorgeous woman, even more beautiful inside. And i think you brought out every aspect very thoughtfully and accurately. Quistis's flaws are what make her evn more beautiful. The fact that she can overcome all that to emerge even stronger, and still guide and protect...sorry just rambling, it's just that i've always admired this aspect of her personality most, and Thank You so much for this story. It did make me cry.
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Thank you for writing this. Once again, just as moving as Seifer's.
Seifer and Quistis are, without doubt, my two favorite FF8 characters. They are simply too beautiful, too complex... And they stand for everything I value or admire: confidence, independence, passion.
Thank you, once again. Thank you for sharing such lovely pieces with us.
Viginti Duo chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I read you tribute to Seifer ('Our Seifers') and decided to read this one as well.
I don't wish to repeat myself, but if I start writing some more, I will.
Everything I told you about your tribute to Seifer applies here as well.
You did an amazing job. *takes out hat and bows* You're a GREAT writer.
Laura E Moriarty chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
A wonderful story, Brooke...Very well written and I loved the way you breathed life into her character
Legendary Super Candyce chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
That was beautiful. I'm not ashamed to say I had tears in my eyes at several parts, including the end. I am a die hard Quistis fan and that piece was brilliant. Beautifully written, deep, thought provoking, emotional. I don't even know what else to say. Beautiful, simple beautiful.
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Incredible... A very insightful and original piece. Pretty much every reason I love Quistis' character (along with why I find a pairing btw. her and Seifer so alluring) is summed up in this, and then some. You have such eloquence it's enough to make me feel like crying! Now I'm inspired...
lanesa chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
beautiful. an elegant and fitting tribute, because after all, she is *our* quistis, perfect in all her imperfections.
koala4u chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
wow. accurate, well written, and just a beautiful tribute! it'd be wonderful if an our seifer's, or our irvine's were to suddenly appear as well...hint hint, wink wink. _

rendezvous chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
*_*...Wow. That was just...beautiful...
achenar chapter 1 . 6/28/2003

I'd log in if I could be bothered.

Everything you've said is accurate. I love you. _-
Thorn Rose chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
This is incredible! Everything you've mentioned is so true of many of the Quistis fics I've read, and even true of the one I'm writing. Such a wonderful tribute to Quistis. Good job.

someone chapter 1 . 6/27/2003