Reviews for Turning points in the road
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
This one was my favorite, if you couldn't tell from my review. _
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
Very beautiful piece. You bring up many interesting ideas I never considered. (i.e. Snape being present at James and Lily's death, Snape knowing about the traitor before the whole incident occurred.)

I loved his interactions with Lily. They were both very much in character. In fact, the one thing I loved the most about this piece was the amazingly realistic portrayal of Snape.

Thank you for sharing, and good luck on any future works. _
Taya chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
I adored this chapter, as always - your work is lovely!
Kemenran chapter 7 . 9/20/2003
More please.
abraxis chapter 7 . 9/20/2003
It has been a very interesting speculation into Severus' past. Thank you.
Snivellus chapter 6 . 8/12/2003
Woo!

Yeah, you're updating!

My favourite author, my dearest author (okay, okay, I'm nagging), you write so well!

The war is not over yet but peace falls into Severus' mind. It is wonderful to read that. The whole thing is so beautiful. I envy you, envy you, envy you!

Anyway, is this completed? If so, please write more! If not, please continue soon!

Love from,

Snivellus
N Snape chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
please, more?

I like your story a lot!
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
I seriously don't blame Sev. Who would WANT to turn down an offer like that? Plus, it seems that Voldy wasn't a psycopath at this piont, another bonus...
abraxis chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
i love the image of Albus 'force feeding' Severus. Severus may think that he wasn't a noticed or favored student during his younger years but I'll bet he was more noticed than he thought. I'll name Albus and Minerva for two. They are both like the Good Shepherd who knows every sheep in the flock.

You are writing Severus very strong - carrying the burden of what he had to do and protecting Albus from it - I like that very much. More, please.
n snape chapter 5 . 7/29/2003
ah, please, I dont mind wait if you really update. Please? :)
Snivellus chapter 5 . 7/28/2003
THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Okay, I suppose I'll calm down to get a few things straightened out. Thank you for updating, even if it's slow, 'cause I was starting to give up my high hopes of another chapter from your great writing, but clearly I am wrong- which I am much happy to find myself mistaken in this situation- so for that, I thank you for not letting me down!

And another thing, thanks for mentioning me at the end of your chapter, I really hadn't thought you would because you seemed so distance from us readers (which is not bad, just a fine way to work steadily). There is no need to thank me for reviewing because you simply deserve high praise. If you take a look in my bio, you'll find that you're definately my favourite author in the site, no lie and no joke.

This chapter was clearly more darker than the others, but just as dazzling. I love your Severus (I might have said this for the millionth time, but you get the idea...) and love your writing. And if it wasn't enough, you are only 19!

One more thing, a favour, to be exactly. It would be like a honour to me (seriously!) if you would read my fiction (Which, undoubtedly, is not as half as good as yours) and review. You don't have to finish all of it (as far as I'm concerned, it's pretty dully and boring) but please just give me some comments or suggestions (though I wouldn't be surprised at all if you told me that I'm a disgrace to Harry Potter books), it'l be very helpful, not to mention my highlight of the day. Really, please, I don't usually ask for favours like this as a reader. I'll really be flattered if you can do this- and I AM SERIOUS, not just trying to flatter you out or something. ( so much for some reviewers in other sites, they give you high praises just because they want some in return!)

Good luck with your university schoolife (though I have to admit that I want it to go well just because so that you can continue and concentrate on your fictions and bring me happiness and pleasure...grins*)

Snivellus
duochang97 chapter 5 . 7/27/2003
This is really good. We don't know much about what happened in the house, only what Harry remembers from when he was one, so it may have happened that way. Only thing, wouldn't Voldemort have remembered how he acted at the Potters' house when he came back to power? That kind of makes it hard for him to have been reinstated as a Death Eater so he could be a spy again. That's the only thing I can really think of. This was a pretty realistic explanation for why he joined. I hope you're going to continue this, it's really good.
mirie chapter 4 . 7/26/2003
I'd just like to say something about the accuracy of the story. So far, its been pretty loyal to the book. But something you wrote in part 4 was wrong - the attack on the Lestranges didn't occur until AFTER Voldemort's downfall. In fact, it was a year after. But other than this oversight, the story's going on pretty well.
Leo8 chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Hi btvshond. Your story is simply great. Beautifully written with excellent linguistic abilities. Please continue writing
abraxis chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Damn, I love it when a plan comes together. Every action and reaction fit perfectly. Not one head-jerk or 'huh?' in the chapter. That isn't easy when you are trying to add to an already known event. Very good preparation for Black being accused of the trechery, too. Don't worry about being slow. Good is better than fast.