Reviews for Hidden Truths
This was a really fantastic story! I greatly enjoyed your portrayals of Severus and Hermione and their relationship. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent!
Funesta Sicarius chapter 14 . 12/29/2016
Hi! this fic is awesome so far, though I'd love to read the uncensored version however I can't find it anywhere on the websites you mentioned If you could send me a link I'd be forever greatful to you! Meanwhile I'll still be reading this version because I'm too curious to stop!
LadyYandere chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Awesomeness! Love it :)
Lost in a magic realm chapter 42 . 2/7/2016
Thank you for sharing this story. :)
tanithlipsky chapter 42 . 1/18/2016
nice
ghost tale chapter 42 . 10/8/2015
I wish there was a sequel to this story
OldFashionedYouth chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
I have read this story too many times to count, and I still love it more than anything else on this site. Just thought I should let you know that :)
jennlove2779 chapter 42 . 3/29/2015
Excellent story!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 42 . 3/16/2015
I love stories where Hermione helps Severus with healing and grows a relationship together. Well done! :)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 42 . 11/2/2014
Very nice story!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 38 . 11/2/2014
Sirius is driving me crazy! He is absolutely an ass
Fraulein Takoor chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Wow, great change!
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 42 . 5/10/2014
love it
Funesta Sicarius chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
At the start when Snape said "Leave now! And never return" it reminded me of Sméagol, "Leave now and never come back!"

Anyway the story is cool so far, I've read it before but don't remember much, what i do remember is that you're good at writing.
LadyQuartz24601 chapter 42 . 11/9/2013
This story is really fabulous. I've read it before and I am sure I will read it again. It is completely inventive and well written! Great job!