Reviews for A Soft Place to Land
twicrazreader chapter 3 . 7/22/2023
Love the fly boys already!,
Marie
Twicrazreader
twicrazreader chapter 2 . 7/22/2023
I just found your story on one of the Facebook groups.
Can’t wait to read more.
I am glad Bella has Alice and Rose who both strong and ready to kick ass!
I am with both of them that Garrett needs a move out date.
Thank you for writing and sharing your story with all of us.
Marie
Twicrazreader
TheMorbidGal chapter 24 . 7/20/2023
i love this! that last chapter brought a tear to me eye! excelently written!
liatb01 chapter 24 . 6/13/2023
Hello, hope all is well. I was just curious if you were going to come back to this story?
rhonda.pangle.7 chapter 24 . 5/30/2023
love and miss this story so much...
Artemisbabe chapter 24 . 5/9/2023
I am CRYING this chapter (and honestly all of the chapters) is so beautiful…. That engagement was something else, I love it, can’t wait to find out the boys’ reactions! And Alice’s!
twificfan chapter 24 . 4/25/2023
Awesome chapter! See you Soon!
twificfan chapter 1 . 4/25/2023
Please come back, I miss you and this story!

I hope that you are well and that things are okay with RL
nikitawannabe chapter 24 . 4/18/2023
I miss this story so much! I hope you have some chapters to share soon.
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2023
I loved this story so much, they're so cute! Thank you for sharing..
lynard69 chapter 24 . 3/4/2023
I LOVED that chapter! It was all I could have hoped for and the think I most look for is the title of the story to have meaning within the story itself. That was perfect.
LunaEclipse17 chapter 24 . 2/23/2023
Omg! That was the one of the most beautifully planned proposals EVER ! Like … WOW! Anticipating when you start rolling with this again.

Oh yea, still HATE KATE! Just sayin. Thanks for the awesome writing ! Xoxo
LunaEclipse17 chapter 23 . 2/23/2023
Eeeeeee Edward speaks again!

Omg that hoebag! Stay away camp, she could give you cooties… or Something.. seems like the claptrap victim didn’t seem too happy to be bitched at… well wtf do you expect?

Smh

OMG so awesome! I’m so glad the boys are onboard with Edwards future plans! Love this family… still hate Kate and Garrett.. oh and cuntica… hate her too. Love
You though … moving on to get sad I’ll have to wait after this last one …
LunaEclipse17 chapter 22 . 2/23/2023
I’m sure she is lovely … blah… lol sorry I blame her for being someone who upset Bella, even unintentionally. You know who I mean too. Lovely schmovely.

Esme though … she’s just too perfect, just like her son. Guess she raised him right… or you wrote them right? Am I right?loved this but I have nothing to bark about lol. Onward I go!
LunaEclipse17 chapter 21 . 2/23/2023
Pssst btw the apps let you do multiple reviews per chapter. I never finished … great chapter and can’t wait to see the next ripple in the water
2,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »