Reviews for Time of Perils: Return of the Care Bears
claire97 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was amazing! Well written, excellent grammar and spelling, and Checkmate Warren was awesome! I never saw any of his schemes coming!
HunterJ123 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Long and WTF I hate care bears!?
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is one of my favorite stories, thanks for writing it.

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Interesting. And not bad either.
JusSonic chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Jussonic here, reviewing this. Let's see. Well, well. So you finally got someone that looks like he would succeed better than No-Heart and Cold Heart, heh? Good thing he changed his ways before all got too bad, right? Anyway, I'm very interested in seeing a prequel to this that shows the Care Bears' battle with the No-Heart/Cold Heart alliance before they were frozen and Checkmate's events in Salvation Town. Until then, I'd be looking forward to whatever story you planned next, m'kay?
sun tzu1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Um, hi. This is the author speaking (well, typing). There seems to be a technical problem of some sort, like Phoenix Audubon reported...So, until it gets fixed (if it ever does), you can read the story on .
Phoenix Audubon chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
For some reason, I'm only seeing the first and last few lines of this story. That's okay, I have a "prerelease" edition of this story, so I'll go on that.

Like Mariel here, I also read this story some time ago, but didn't post a review until now. You came up with a unique addition to the "Care Bears" domain, and it made for a great piece. Warren's progression is thoroughly described.

This was the first of many works by you, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Mariel1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Great story! Kinda explains where everyone's been all these years! ;) Keep it up! By the way, I read this a while ago, and darn me if I didn't forget to review it! *smacks hand* Bad Mariel! *grin*
Heart Throb chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
This wasn't too of the beter Care Bear ficys I've seen.I hope there will be some more soon.
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
You're a GENIUS! Checkmate Warren is one of the most original villains I've ever seen, and he's not even all bad! There were even times in the story where I was rooting for him-the times when he was fighting the other villains. I actually think his idea would've worked wonders if the other villains hadn't messed it up and caused the C-Bomb to go off early. Good job.