Reviews for Counting Seconds
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Gven those facts, Logan is a very lucky guy. Loved this.
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
absolutely lovely. Why can't all write as well as you?
EosHeliosSelene chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
lol... lalala wow! a rope *pulls on rope* hahaha
a fan chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
If it has been done it hasn't been done like this! That was absolutely amazing! You tapped into Logan's ironic sense of humor perfectly. You captured the ridiculousness of the situation so well and even Logan's resignation at times. I was freaking out and laughing the whole time. Great Job!
Miro chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Lol, that's great.
Ellen Million chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
Perfect! This is exactly what I'd imagine was going through Logan's mind at the time.
Carinae chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
I love it! Good job. :)
IngridSarah chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
Great. You have a talent for getting into Logan's head. I loved "my body wants to live a second longer..."
Sarge chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
you are an amazing author. It's nice to know that you can blend humor with life and death situations. This was good. I hope you plan on writing a lot more of these type of things. Very creative.
a reader chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
really cool! write more!
Jedi Princess chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Oh, I like! You get Logan really well, and a great take on Prodigy!
Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Ah, thank you hun...that was just what I needed! There's one thing to be said for coming home sick from school...(or exams, in your case!)...gives me more time to write and read fanfic! Hehee...it was after coming home sick yesterday that I pounded out "Afterthoughts." Hehe...Anyway, a very nice piece once again, and I have to say, you're writing keeps getting better and better! I noticed a lot less mistakes in this one. ;) Still, if you want me to beta it for you, just let me know... :-) I liked your take on Logan's feelings from that ep...
aem chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
I was thinking that cherry would be a good scent for Max when you think of them you think of wild and dark but also a little sweet. That is a good way to describe her. My english teacher always said that writers never put anything into their writing without a purpose, they may do it purposfully or unknowingly. So I have to ask what was your reason for using cheries. You said because she liked them but to most things that would have little impact.
Sabrina the Book Witch chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
::grin:: He, he...nice. I like this version, and you did very well with it. Max likes cherries? That's news to me, but it helps, thanks. :) I liked it. Very Logan-esque, in that he almost always uses humor as a defense mechanism. Take a bow...You done J. Cameron proud.
QuasiPhile chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
heheahaha. good interpertation of what happened. i liked reading a story from logans P.O.V!