Reviews for The Greaser Chronicles Part 1: Come What May
Heavily chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
Alright... damn you once more for killing my parents.
Secondly: I demand you check your reviews for your other stories.
Thirdly: I've posted "Night Of The Butterfly". Check your reviews for the other stories (and by other, I mean OTHER *ahem* pirates *ahem*) before you review mine, you'll understand why then. :)
LYLAS ALWAYS.
bmw chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
oh, believe me, i have a zillion unfinished stories. i just don't post all of them. i think i've only posted two, actually... oh, right. this is a review, not an e-mail. ok. back on topic. this story sorta cleared up a few things, like where Joe and Jade came from. is this one going to be connected to your others at all? you know, cuz it has the same chars.
Dreami Bellezza chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Your talent is evident with each word, extremely so. You have a excellent story going, continue it!

Mistress Angel AKA Whisper Romano
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
Very good! I really like it!
KaLeigh chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
OMG!

I've read the other piece to this story when Angel is older and she returns to Tulsa! omg! I never would have thought! wow! ur a great writer keep it up!
Kaleigh chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Hi!

You've read Heaven by V. right? It's great! LoL. Heaven Leigh is a beautiful name. You're a good writer, keep it going! You can e-mail me if you want at

to chat about books!

ttyl!

Kaleigh
Rockabye chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
um... *sniff* I can't say it was bad *sniff* cuz it wasn't *sniff* BUT DAMNIT YOU KILLED MY PARENTS! DAMN YOU, MOUSY MAN! AH! *sobs uncontrollably* AND I'M NEVER GONNA GET MY BRACELET! WAH!

*sobs harder*

Good... good good good... it was great! YAYAYAYAYA!

Be GrEaSeRy!

Heaven Marquin
MissLKid chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
great chapter. keep it up.

MissLKid
Rockabye chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Aw! I was so cute! I still don't think a dress would have made me happy, but oh well. I'm kidding, Angel. ANYBLAH: LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Too short for my liking (HINT HINT HINT), but other that that is was really good... small typos, but who the HELL am I to talk? LoL... u remember the speech I gave at school when I said custard instead of culture? LoL... sorry I dunno what made me think of that... anyway, lylas be good and write more... LOTS MORE!

Lylas!

Be GrEaSeRy!

Heaven Marquin

PS-FORK!
DallysGirl4Life chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
i love it! update soon!
Mindy chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
You go girl! Another great story I loved it. Keep them coming and I wish you much success with your future writitng career. Hope to read the next chapter soon!
sarah chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
this is an awesome start!PLEASE KEEP WRITING!i want to know what happens next!