Reviews for O Espírito do Deserto
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
wow. i like where this is goin!
Me. D chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
When are you going to next update? O: Please tell me you haven't quit this story, it's so well-written and your OC is well characterized. There are no JafarxOC stories. xDD It's depressing when good stories end unfinished, especially on cliffhangers. Dx
shironamikane chapter 5 . 5/17/2008
Nifty tale! I found reading this to be very entertaining! I hope you continue to update this and send encouragement to do your best!
MultiUser.ru chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
wow! very impressing and very original idea! please do continue, for there are about 9 people waiting for continuation from this computers ID.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
OK. As a Brazilian I know the meaning of "O Espírito do deserto" e "Assinatura" but what are the meanings of the other titles? Please update.
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
Good work! Keep it up!
Artemis Fortuna chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
A wonderful story so far! I love it! Please update!
missBENNETT chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
Very interesting. I'm loving it so far. Please update!
Snickering Idiot chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
Dang. Why no updates? You obviously put a lot of thought into this once. Onto my story alert list it goes, anyways, in the hopes that you'll pick it up again someday...
None chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
O Clone?
BitterSweetArtist14 chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
For quite a while i have been waiting for yet another chapter of this story, yet have been undoubtably disappionted. I hope soon you will post another- for my patience wears thin.

Overall- Your story so far is quite good- and i commend you for your efforts. Your character development Jade' so far has been wonderful, and Jafar is just as he should be. Good luck- I hope to see yet another chapter soon.
anonomys chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
where's the next chapter? i wanna know what happens! i hate cliffhangers!
Shadow - Prince of Wolves chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
Hey! I love this story! Jafar is so cool!... and kinda hot... but anyway! Please update!
Tiffany chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
I really like ur fanfiction, I do hope u can continue it, each day I look for it hoping for another chapter, I hope to know the ending of this fanfiction...from a fan
TheBitterSweetArtist14 chapter 2 . 10/23/2003
THIS IS QUITE A FUNNY STORY... I SHALL PUT IT ON MY LIST... PLAESE WRITE MORE... I AM INTERESTED...