Reviews for Entreaty
Still love this story
linelm chapter 34 . 2/25/2011
Great story!
Trahnfisch chapter 34 . 3/6/2009
wow! this was really a wonderfoul story! you described the characters so lovely, i could picture them easily. particularly mattie!

i think i will go and read some other storie from you now...

bye

trahnfisch
musingmarauder chapter 34 . 9/23/2007
I'm adding this fic to my favourite stories list. Beautiful, wonderful, perfect fic. There is nothing that I thought could have been better. The investigation was intriging, the GSR was hot and sweet and Mattie was just too cute! I want to adopt him, he's so adorable. Thanks you for sharing this fic with us.

Amisha

x
secret2013 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I just finished reading the story and I love it. Most of the time I don't like new characters but mattie is really great and I still hope he will stay with sara and grissom. kerstin
KittyX1981 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
nice
RenLissa chapter 34 . 8/17/2006
That was excellent from start to finish - even the cookie making fluff. The great thing about this story was that there was a case, with evidence and suspects and twists and turns, and then there was the GSR woven in. Truly wonderful story. I love reading your stories.
FBenq chapter 34 . 8/17/2006
Loved it! Great story, and I've recomended it at CSI:Brasil Forum.

Can't wait to read what you write next.
gnesd chapter 34 . 8/17/2006
Perfect! Thank you for a wonderful story. It was definitely worth the wait. Thank you!
leddy chapter 34 . 8/17/2006
I really enjoyed this story and didn't realize it had been a three year journey. I'm glad Mattie came to stay with Grissom for the summer. He showed Gris and Sara what good parents they would make. Great job.
Moggie chapter 34 . 8/17/2006
It is odd that I've actually been waiting 3 years. lol. Doesn't really seem that long, but thinking about it, it's amazing. I'm wholeheartedly glad that you came back and completed this story. It was amazing. I hope you continue to write. I'm reading your other story, Irrefutable. That too is an amazing story. Thank you. Moggie.
mg chapter 34 . 8/17/2006
A great story. I loved Mattie - what a cute kid. I hope you write another story with him in it.
JuanseyLio chapter 34 . 8/16/2006
i loved the story! it was perfect, a case, family issues, a past, and a great future... you could make a sequel and make us even happier ;)

i will be dying to see grissom and sara have a baby maybe...
Peggiegg chapter 34 . 8/16/2006
Manigault, I didn't like it, I LOVED it!
Peggiegg chapter 33 . 8/16/2006
Sorry this is ending, but what a great ride it was! (I still can't keep all the extended family straight) Your stories are always a good read. Thanks for sharing!