Reviews for The Will of the Fighter
indefinitelyhigh chapter 18 . 11/23/2008
OOh! This is awesome, awesome, awesome! Hiei's jealous is ho-ot Lol, keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to hear from you soon!
Bullet2tm chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
Hey,

I know you haven't updated in a while, but you said you would after 447 reviews? It's at 450 now...oh well, please please can you think about updating, I can't wait...PLEASE!

Bullet
darksilence chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Please write faster woman you are making me suffer by waiting. Please add chapters at the will of a fighter and the tales of the jagan. Please I beg you. Don't be cruel.
mizz-jollyrancher chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
i really like the story and i was hopin if i will contuine wit it ?
kawaii-cat chapter 14 . 7/14/2006
n here's another one for luck!

i just lub ur story and cant wait for u to update :]
kawaii-cat chapter 15 . 7/14/2006
447 yay i did it!
kawaii-cat chapter 16 . 7/14/2006
446
kawaii-cat chapter 17 . 7/14/2006
445 two more XD
kawaii-cat chapter 18 . 7/14/2006
konohaGiRL chapter 18 . 4/21/2006
hi..i like reading your story cause it's really interesting to read..but im just wondering..when will you update? I can't wait for the next chapter..pls..pls..pls update? :)
Kuon chapter 18 . 2/5/2006
wow. Can't believe Koenma admitted that. What's gonna happen next?
heartluv chapter 18 . 2/5/2006
Ok! I'm going to be one of those reviewers that's going to make this story up to 447 reviews! NOW THERE'S ONLY 6 MORE REVIEWS TO GO! Unless of course somebody else reviewed again and I don't know about it! lol. But this story is really interseting and I liked the whole idea of Botan becoming a Spirit Detective- hey it got her to be closer to Hiei ;). Well I can't wait to read your next chapter! Hopefully you'll have the reviews faster than you realize it!
hellohiei luvr chapter 18 . 1/27/2006
I LOVE! your story!

Its so good. Please post soon!

Tho, I did wish that Ayame and Koenma would get together, but oh well. It's YOUR story.

POST SOON!
white-ribbon chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
yay! i liked it! i was playing one of those really pretty piano songs while reading it. it adds a nice backround/atmosphere! i could give you the url if you want. now my critical side! i think Hiei was a bit out of character...i don't know if you put that in your summary or not, i forgot if you did then forget i said anything! and the chapter could've been a little longer but you have more chapters so i guess it doesn't matter! and some of the words...they stick together like in your second paragraph...there was quite a lot sorry to say but i do love this idea! okay i'm gonna read some more!
loveaccidentx chapter 18 . 1/21/2006
ah i like. cant wait till next chapter