Reviews for EmoKid
The King of the Game chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
A great short story. This was better than Smokescreen and please expand this into a full story showing Keitaro's road to fame and fortune.
OkagetheShadowKing chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was a great one shot. Please expand this into a full length story and I think you have a lot of potential.
Raenvoll chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I like it you should continue the story, and make him fall out of love with Naru and in love with another "Hinata Honey".
Roi-Tan chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
dude, I loved Keitaro's song! Woo!
Sano-kun chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
This good man, please continue this.
Shinju chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Don't listen to the other fuckwits who reviewed this. I happen to like this a lot and would love to see more. As always, you're a genius with words and ::glares below at the other reviews:: anyone who says differently needs the stick removed from their ass. I'd love to see Keitaro do the whole rock star gig, personally.
Gary chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
interesting concept! he certainly has enougth to whine about to be a stereotypical emo kid! but if you want to write a good story you should leave lyrics and fan references to your favourite bands out of it, it just doesn't work with fanfiction.
Kana Himezaki chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
This is certainly most interesting. And at least you got Kanako right. 90% of the people here when I left CAN'T.

Anyway, are you the smae "Star Otaku" that sent me that piece of "Love Sada" fanart?
Harvey Bautista chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
No offense, but stick with the current path your on right now. It'd be best if Keitaro just used this medium as stress relief. Don't turn him into a teenage heartthrob... that's just going the opposite direction as opposed to helping him cope with his issues.

Right now, Keitaro's best hope to maintain his sanity is to kill the amorous ties to Naru. This is going BEYOND Hedgehog's Dilemma. Keitaro's doing all the reaching out... its just plain unhealthy.

Keitaro whamming away? Cool...

By the way, nice format to read, lil' things like that rock.

Harvey Bautista
Artful chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Wonderful as always dear. Taking the character in a new direction while remaining true to the series.